XMAS PODCAST XMAS PODCAST XMAS PODCAST XMAS PODCAST XMAS PODCAST XMAS PODCAST XMAS PODCAST XMAS PODCAST

12.18.2005

I can't stop laughing!
The Murk and Malach Radio Show, XMAS SPECIAL is up, and man, this is easily the funniest one. Piper was so damn drunk during this recording, we had to tape him to a chair. This one is also rather insulting, so you should enjoy it, some caroling, gift giving, drinking, and we interview SANTA CLAUS. Enjoy this puppy.

You are listening to (Xmas edition) . . .
A Song for a Winter's Night, by Sara McLachlan, off the Album, Ultimate Christmas. You may be surprised to find that Malach is a huge Sara MaLachlan fan.

Poor little Peyton . . .
Malach still predicts first round playoff loss for the Colts.

Malach's Quote of the Day.
We got so caught up in the little things of Christmas, like Love and Family, that we almost forgot it's buying things that makes our economy thrive. - Miss Choksondik, South Park

I am Malach, the master of mayhem

5 comments:

Can't believe Piper gave you the Sharon Stone.

Twice now too.

Anonymous said...

The Piper was so drunk he was boring as hell. If I sounded any more lethargic I'd have been 3 days dead. I feel as though I need some vindication. I need to do a podcast sober so everyone doesn't think my usual operating condition is three sheets to the wind. (That means you'll have to have me on before March, because if I'm your special guest for St. Patty's Day, all bets are off, g.)

Not happy at all, buckos.

Maybe we should do a "serious" podcast. Get back to me.

YOu are the perfect straight man

Christopher said...

WHAT??? Dude, relax. Everyone says "Piper is so fucking hillarious! I love how he just rips Malach!"

No, you're being way over critical.