Hey President of Iran!

12.15.2005

Guess what I found out!
As most of you know, the President of Iran, Mahmood Almadinejad, stated yesterday that the Holocaust was a myth perpetrated by The US and Europe. Well, Mr, President, I just found something out. You see, the Crusades, there all a myth, perpertrated by the Middle Eastern and Muslims states . . . . Pass it on.

Let see the Iranian bounty on Malach head should be about $10 now. I wonder how many hits will come from the Middle East in the next few days?

You are listening to (Xmas Edition) . . .
Santa's Beard, The Beach Boys, off the album, Christmas With The Beach Boys. Ah The Beach Boys, one of the greatest bands of all time . . . too bad what they have become. They do a mean Xmas album too.

Updates.
Fat Bug is about 50% done, there are about 30 panel to digitize on this one, definitley finished by Wednesday of next week the latest.

Our Alexa rating is now 39,786. This is awesome, and puts us ahead of a number of popular sites.

As far as I know, the next podcast is still on track for this weekend. Hey Murk, I got a great idea for the next one, give me a call. I also found out we are ranked 985 out of 25,000 podcasts on Feedburner. That shocked me.

I am also finally beginning work of the Tuck's Team website, so that might also effect the webcomic schedule.

This should be most interesting . . .
Stay away from NYC for awhile.

Ok this is all well and good,
But gas has gone back up, not to mention the cost of heating you home.

This should make that transit strike even more pleasant.
I am praying for a snow day, help me Jebus.

Really?
I guess you not counting the article about the Kennedy Assassination?

Luckily, Edgar Renteria was not at the bottom.
This was cool, watch the video.

Man lawsuits in the country are out of hand!
Check this one out.

Wow, coaching has certainly changes.
But hey, with all the recent riots, now wonder he had to do this.

So they are good friends, eh?
Ya think they share steroid needles too? It would be entertaining though. 5 Years ago A-Rod, Jeter and Garciaparra were the three best shortstops in the league. The even funnier part, the best shortstop on the Yankees would still not be playing short.

OMG!
Tom Brady, whose been probable for 3 years is now questionable? Don't worry, he'll play.

I hate to comment on this type of stuff,
as I am not black, but the whole thing seems rediculous.

HOW DOES MIKE TICE KEEP HIS JOB!
Dante, I thought you were above this garbage. No wonder your sucked earlier this year.

Welcome to Dropping My Daily Stool Samples version of SportsCenter.
Aaron Brooks, don't worry, your coach sucks.

Ahh, my wife gonna hate me for this comment.
Fall Out Boy. You went pop. You are a punk boy band. You went for the money. Don't blame them, tis the industry. EVERYTHING IS POP, or it does not get airplay.

You silly little red states.
DUH! Freedom of Speech huh? OK, lets take all the science books, and mark em all up with stickers about the theories in them, better yet, just turn them into the Bible.

Malach's Quote of the Day.
IV. 1 After that again he went through the village, and a child ran and dashed against his shoulder. And Jesus was provoked and said unto him: Thou shalt not finish thy course. And immediately he fell down and died. But certain when they saw what was done said: Whence was this young child born, for that every word of his is an accomplished work? And the parents of him that was dead came unto Joseph, and blamed him, saying: Thou that hast such a child canst not dwell with us in the village: or do thou teach him to bless and not to curse: for he slayeth our children. - The Infancy Gospel of Thomas.

I am Malach, I am the Sun and the Moon and the Stars, but I am not Uranus.

7 comments:

Andy T. Nguyen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andy T. Nguyen said...

Ah stupid lawsuits, and stupid views on science. Truly we are the "greatest" country.

Deleted comment . . hmmmm

Andy T. Nguyen said...

A spelling mistake hmmmmmm.......

Anonymous said...

Uhmm, I thought you delete coments Malach O-o

Man a lawsuit to a dog? man how a person that is suposedly uncapable to overcome that a dog searched his stuff, is capable enough to think about suing the dog. lol lol lol

I can delete comments, but I never do, not even the splogs. I would probably delete some racist attack or something like that.

I can delete comments, but I never do, not even the splogs. I would probably delete some racist attack or something like that.