Best name for a band since Cherry Poppin' Daddies

12.04.2005

Your are listening to (Xmas Edition) . . .
Carolina Christmas, by the Squirrel Nut Zippers, off the album Christmas Caravan. Do you remember when you were a kid, and there was this album you always associated with Christmas, this could be one of them. Mostly originals, there are some orginal classics (Sleigh Ride, Winter Weather, Hanging Up My Stockings), but some really awesome originals. I will post a few of them for the next few days.

For those of you unfamiliar with the Zippers, there music is definitely worth a listen to. They have that Big Band/Swing sound, with a mix of punkiness thrown in, and unlike some of the modern swing, they are much more "alternative". If you like a good party, the Zippers are for you.

The Wraith.
I might be able to finish tonight, as the wife will not be home. The art in this series has taken another leap forward for me, and it all looks pretty freakin' awesome, and dare I say it, professional. I really think I want to take The Wraith into a very realistic direction art wise, as I become more confortable with all the things the digital imaging can do.

Thanks to all the supporters.
Last night, we reached 1,000,000 hits. AWESOME. This is almost a year ahead of what I was hoping to reach that point. 10 months and the visitors and hit increase daily. I would especially like to thanks some of those Buckos who have been there since day one. The COTCG community and CZone Central Community have been instrumental in not only visiting the site, but spreading the word. THANK YOU, I owe you guys a great deal.

Malach's Quote of the Day.
May the fleas from your cow inflame your Rhubarb. - Rolf: Ed, Edd, and Eddy

I am Malach, and yes I did quote Ed, Edd, and Eddy.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you called Xmas song to a Christmas song? that is twisted lol (jk)

I use Xmas as I am not refering to the celebration of the Birth of Christ.

Anonymous said...

Well I don't really celebrate it either, I just find the discrepancy that the song indeed says Christmas in the lyrics...

Later !!

I am not going to change the title of the spelling of a song. I just say Xmas for a number of reasons.

1. I am not usually refering to the celebration of the Birth of Christ
2. It is much shorter to write.

Anonymous said...

^ Malach I am not asking you to change it, just leave it like that is very funny!

Anonymous said...

^ Hey for some reason this comments box takes a while to open for at work, do you thing that has to do with the Internet speed? or maybe something else?

Andy T. Nguyen said...

No, the song is just probably loading up that's why.

It depends, the Comments Box loads slow at times.