I am ole' Kris Kringle

12.09.2005

I'm the King of Ding-a-ling!
Sorry to BUG. I forgot to inform the Buckos via the blog that there is a new Notched Blade. This Episode is a "early Holiday gift for the Buckos" quoth the BUG. Episode 1.9 is the latest.

As for Fat Bug, RubbersuitMan sent me a long next episode, so this will be a little longer of a wait. The Episode is pretty funny though, as Fat Bug will take on MegaTokyo. For those MT fans, wait until you see of the way he disposes of Largo.

Minimum Security keeps growing, with fun and interesting members. Keep a special eye out on this thread, Dr. Murk has some missions planned for the Buckos, and wants to make you famous. I will also post results here.

You are listening to (Xmas Edtion) .. .
12/23/95, by Jimmy Eat World, off the album Maybe This Christmas.

Healthy Pop Tarts.
No, please don't say it is true!

Hey Goofus.
Jesus or God do not want you to win the lottery, then lose it to teach you a lesson. Just as God or Jesus does not want an athlete to win the big game. Just stop.

Stupid Poll of the Week.
Why?

Gays and the UK.
It is nice and all you guys can get married legally there, but what the hell is up with the Sailors outfits . . . I thought all gays had good fashion sense.

Interesting Debate.
While yes, I agree that immigrants coming to this country should have some command of English (If I moved to Mexico, I would learn Spanish), but suspending the kid? That smacks of discrimination.

One more reason I disagree with the death penalty.
People like this.

The Mood of Red Sox Nation.
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

Bye Bye Northern Lights.
Well that should brighten up Siberia.

I am Malach, the Emprorer of Ding-a-ling.

7 comments:

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Another win for Mother Russia. Also, if someone at my school was suspended for speaking a foreign language, about 40%-50% of the school would be suspended.

Yes, very stupid policy.

Anonymous said...

Where would Jesus shop? lol that sounds very fruity!!

uhm suspending a kid? man ND has something called ISOL... and if the fact is that "the kid was not borne in US" then they have to take that class...
An ISOL student gets incorporated little by little to the regular class, this way thungs like this wouldn't happen.

Death Penalty SUCKS!!!

Anonymous said...

sorry I meant MD not ND

Jesus would shop at a little store in Provincetown MA called Gay-Mart.

MA also has English emersion, one won't graduate if the cannot speak english.

Anonymous said...

Man Malach, I haven't heard no spanish christmas songs at all!!! lol

Feliz Navidad is coming