It's Christmas Time Pretty Baby!

12.20.2005

Updates.
There is a new Notched Blade, and thanks to BUG for stemming the tide for the ultra late Fat Bug. The latest episode is 1.10, and "guest stars" Necromancer Ned.

As for Fat Bug, here's the deal. There are 26 Panels of the next webcomic. That is basically like 4 episode of any other normal webcomic, I have completely finished 11 of them. I am going to try my darndest to get it up for Xmas.

The Forum is still going strong, and I am going to start some of my world famous Forum RPGS after the holidays there. Stay tuned for that.

The Murk and Malach Show, Xmas special is also doing real well. Murk and I have decided that our next podcast will be an NFL playoff preview.

Yesterday's Blog.
Was a bit morose, and for those of you who contacted me concerned, I am fine (People who know Malach were surprised at his mood, which is rare for him). I have never done a blog about my aunt, but will after the holidays.

You are listening to (Xmas Edition) . ..
Santa's Back in Town
, by Elvis Presley, off the Album White Christmas. Now this is the album with Blue Christmas, which is an Awesome Xmas song, but this one's even better. Elvis can be a bit of a joke, but he did contribute a lot to modern rock and roll. This is some of his early stuff, and if you have not heard his Sun Recordings, do yourself a favor.

Loss number one for the EC's.
I really don't understand how one can justify teaching "Intelligent Design" in Science Class, and I guess the courts agreed with me.

Welcome to NYC.
Man, avoid this if you can.

Malach is gonna try this.
And then 5 years from now we can review.

They could be circling Uranus.
Space is so much fun. The more we know, the more mystery develops.

Umm . . .
This was strange . .

OK.
Not that I agree with the holocaust, but if this guy was found guilty, you would probably be doing a favor to him by putting him to death. Euthanasia anyone?

My friend, the President of Iran.
Now he is outlawing KENNY G! Let's get him Dubya! By the way President Ahmadinejad, don't forget the Crusades were fake. All a myth made up and propogated by the Middle East and Muslim countries.

Iran's Bounty of Malach's Head for 12/20/05:
$11.23

Nice!
I want one, and I want to name him Stompy!

Really now.
Man split from chimps, I really don't see it. I mean it is more likely chimps split from man.

Hey Mrs. Malach.
We can do this at home.

Malach's Quote of the Day.
If you take out the killings, Washington actually has a very low crime rate. - DC Mayor Marion Barry.

I am Malach, the Ghost of Christmas Future.

4 comments:

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Holy crap! The President of Iran is like George Bush to the max! Also, I tried the Future Me thing for three years....interesting to see how that turns out.

Yeah I am gonna do one tommorrow and see what happens

Andy T. Nguyen said...

I have plans for myself in the future!

So in another 5 to 7 million years from now, will the current population of ape present a whole new population of human type species???? Ohhh the things I think about.....