I'm Mr. Heat Blister . . .

12.03.2005

You are listening to Xmas edition . .
The Heat Miser's Theme from the Rankin and Bass Classic, A Year with out a Santa Claus, which as a kid was may favorite of all the specials. Not only is the Heat Miser/Snow Miser theme one of the best songs from that groups of specials, it is the only Xmas special with the phrase "He was riding a Vixen the wrong way down a one way" appears. This special was supposedly banned from TV in the late 80's and much of the 90's as it was too "Pagan" and the a bit "Satanic". Sing along Buckos! This is Dedicated to all the Bucko s from Florida!

The Wraith.
The next one is close to completion, and should be done by Tuesday the Latest. Here's a quick preview. New month so hit those webcomic list buttons to the right. Also, Potty training, is not conducive to finishing webcomics.

Malach's Xmas List.
Here is my list, mail anything you get me to this location. Additionally is you purchase it from Amazon, link via my site . . . Here we go:


A Tablet
A laptop
15 foot extension ladder
Primitive Art esp. masks, prints, and textiles
Computer software:

Knights of the Old Republic II
Grand Theft Auto- San Andreas
Doom
Paint Shop Pro X upgrade (I only need the upgrade, not the whole thing)
Any Font or Images (you can usually find these in the cheapo Software section)
Clothes: Work (casual professional) and play
Pants – 36 waist, 34 length or L (too small) XL (too big)
Tops – XL, 17 ¾ neck
Adult Swim Tees
Hats: Especially Red Sox and Patriots
DVDs
Aqua Teen Hunger Force Vol. 2 and 3
Home Movies
Pee Wee Playhouse Compilation
Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Animatrix
CDs

Anything by: The Minute Men; Big Black; Mission to Burmha, Miles Davis, John Cage,
They Might Be Giants: Lincoln
Weezer: Maladroit; the Green Album
Dinosaur Jr.: Green Mind
Elvis Presley: 30 Hits
Prince: Sign oÂ’ the Times
The Beatles: Sgt. Pepper
Faith No More: King for a Day, Fool for a Lifetime; Album of the Year
Mr. Bungle: Mr. Bungle
Lemonheads: ItÂ’s a Shame About Ray
Mates of the State: Our Constant Concern
3rd Bass: The Cactus; Derelicts of Dialect
Quicksand: Slip
Electric Mud: Electric Mud
Johnny Cash: The American Recordings I, II, III
Tom Waits: Bone Machine
14 inch Action Figurines: Star Wars or Lord of the Rings
Gerber Muti-Tool: Mine is lost
A small heater for my studio
wheelbarrow
Saber Saw.
Heavy Duty Bolt Cutters
Roto-Zip ToolGift Certificates: Amazon.com, Best Buy, Home Improvement stores, Newbury Comics

Malach's Quote of the Day.

Today, we bring you greatest play in English language: Hamlet, by William Shakespeare. It no get classier than this. - Cookie Monster[as Alistair Cookie, host of Monsterpiece Theatre]

I am Malach and I am Mr. Green Christmas

7 comments:

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Never thought you were a fan of Weezer.........or at least, listen to them.

Yes, I like all of Weezers early stuf, most of their newer stuff

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Too bad I can't send the MP3s of the CDs, that would be somewhat illegal and I don't want the G-Men knocking on my door.

I am all anal about mp3's anyway, I like me the CD's

Anonymous said...

^You told me that the Saint Seiya series was on your list lol

And where the hell are we suppose to send this shiite??? Do you have a PO Box??

No more Saint Seiya, I have give up on Anime, no PO, just the address, you could always send checks.