Merry Fuggin Xmas/Hannukah pt. 2

12.25.2005

To all my Heebs.
Short blog tonight, buckos, tired, headache, and gotta clean up a bit. There will be a new episode of Necromancer Ned, tomorrow.

But again Malach wishes you a Merry Xmas, and for my Hebrew friends, Happy Hannukah a few hours early.

You are listening to (Xmas Edition) . . .
The Lonely Jew on Christmas. Another South Park classic, and the last off the album I will play. This is playing partly for Xmas and big time for the fact Hannukah begins tonight at Midnight. I make fun of the Heebs, but I love you guys. Cheers (holding up the Manischevitz).

What did Malach get for Xmas?
I will tell you tomorrow, as I need to take stock of the crap piled up in my living room.

Malach's Quote of the Day.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. - Dr. Murk, after opening his gift from Santa.

I am Malach, King of the Jews.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

King of Jews? did they proclamed you?

Oh I had a wonderful Christmas too, a guy had called my attention.. my FULL attention! I love challenges! lol

King of the Jews, yes, I am a direct descendant of the House of David, hence a claim to the throne of Palestine

Anonymous said...

cool, king of jews. I got a sweet mp3 palyer, which I'm listening right now.