What the Heck is that?

12.27.2005

MY GOD!!

What is this picture you ask? Is there a garbage strike going on? Is this some type of tent city? Is there some type of protective wall being built up? No, this is garbage night for the Malach household, the first garbage collection day since Xmas . . . Scary huh? I would guesstimate that 75% of this 5' high, by 25' long wall of trash is packaging from kids toys. I feel sorry for ABC Disposal.

What did Malach get for Xmas you ask?
Well some of the thing off the top of my head:
A Wheelbarrow Thanks Ma and Pa
Heroscape (this was a bit of a whim, anyone got some reviews on this?)
This Multi-Tool Thanks Nana
Star Wars, Clone Wars Vol. II
Some clothes
Some CD's
Tons of Best Buy Gift Certificates
Cash
Gun
and a few other things that slipped my mind.

You are Listening to (Xmas Edition)
There seems to be some confusion. I will be playing one Xmas song everyday until 12/30, then the format will switch back. Today offering is Yule Shoot Yer Eye Out, by Fall Out Boy, off the album Santa Cause (yeah super corny name, but a "punk" xmas album). Perhaps my wifes favorite Xmas song. Holy crap, I have a higher Alexa Rating than Fall Out Boy!

Don't Forget!
Destroy MegaTokyo!

Malach's Quote of the Day.
Ah ha-ha, chess. The ancient contest of wits. Two opponents: mano a mano. Braino a braino. And look: magnets for ease of travel. You could play chess on the moon. - The Tick.

I am Malach, and I have magnets for the ease of travel.

13 comments:

Christopher said...

I hope you checked that pile for stray kids before your threw it out!

Anonymous said...

if you don't want feel bad for the Trash collector, then remove that guilt by doing something for them lol put a glass of milk and cookies on top of that trash wall lol

I also got cool things from my teen friends, they always try to dress me up.. I love it cause I don't need to spend money on that, I can freely look to built more assets. muahahahahaha

Murk, yes, for my own, any other neighborhood kids are on their own.

Toyi, Or I could leave live a bag of cash

Anonymous said...

Don't feel sorry for the garbage men. they won't take my trash unless it's in a trash can. I told them to take it or I'm not payng, they pissed all over the trash cans.

And that fit under your tree? Wow. Impressive.

Let me be a bit more clear. No it did not fit all under the tree, it never does, but that garbage is from my house, my mother-in-laws and my parents, as Xmas was at Malach's house.

Mother-in-law, Great Aunt, Mom and Pop, spoil the kiddies, which is there priority.

Uhm.....you fit all of that plus yourselves into your cute little home? WOW! NOW THAT'S IMPRESSIVE!

*grins* I'm glad you all had fun.

Little is not a good decription of my home, it is just under 2000 square feet. The old house on the other hand was only 850 sq. feet.

I'm sorry.

No need for apologies, unless you are sending money

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Prehaps I can send you the head of those who I defeated?

you may

Uhm...not sending you money. Fuggetaboutit.

But....soon...I promise...soon. You'll get something.

I'm bored again today....can you tell?