THEY'RE BACK!

12.17.2005

All I want for Xmas is one more SuperBowl.

If you watched the game today, this is the real Patriots, they are healthy, and together, watch out.

You are listening to Xmas Edition.
What Christmas Means to Me, Stevie Wonder, off the album, Someday at Christmas. Those of you only familar with 1980's and 90's Stevie Wonder, need to look further back. He has some awesome stuff.

Short one tonight.
Off to an Xmas party soon.

Malach's Quote of the Day!
Bears are Crazy. They'll bite your head if you're wearing a steak on it. - Space Ghost.

I am Malach, and I have to go take the Cosby kids for a swim in the pool.

6 comments:

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Awww no wonderful news just because of a party?

Andy T. Nguyen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

You got it shmeckle

Anonymous said...

Coming from Malach, I can expect anything lol (short blog)

Christopher said...

I'm the chef on the Pats bandwagon. One more year as champs!!!!! GO GO GO!!!

Christmas Podacst Up Tomorrow!!!!!

If you had not noticed, I generally don't do too much news on the weekend, but there was some news. THE PATS ARE BACK.