August 2, 196X to December 18th, 2005

12.19.2005

In Memory . . .

This blog is dedicated to a internet friend of mine, Voltei, who's mother passed away yesterday. The image above, is an image I created 10 years ago at the untimely death of my Aunt to cancer. The Song is I Can't Fight It, by Bob Mould. The song is about the loss someone very close to Bob from the AIDS virus.

I have never met Voltei and his family in real life, but I feel I know his mother from Voltei himself, and his stories. Voltei is a very caring, thoughtful, and intelligent young man. Very talented, and someone who can make a huge difference in the world. I have no question he recieved a lot of that from his parents, but especially his mother.

Voltei has also had quite a bit of tragedy in his life, but has become a better person for it. There is nothing I can really do or say to take the hurt away, but offer my spiritual thoughts, condolences, and this blog. And always, don't hesitate to contact me via, Skype, e-mail, or phone (even collect) if you need to talk, or need anything.

This blog will return to it's normal format tomorrow. Thanks for listening buckos, and caring.


I am Malach, and a bit morose.

5 comments:

Christopher said...

Man, there are days where I miss her so much, brother (our aunt, that is). I just wish she could come over here and eat Mexican Pizza with us sometimes...

I can't even listen to that song right now.

Agreed.

Christopher said...

Corny comment:

I love you brother.

Anonymous said...

Well Voltei, I have no dout that you will overcome this loss succesfully, you are a very strong person and when a person is strong... a shake like this could only make you Stronger!!!

Be there for your dad because he may need company and talk to somebody, if he doesn't talk.. make him talk, make him cry her out until he releases his tensions and sadness, cause is healthy for his soul.

*sigh*

It's tough when sadness is the memory around this time of year. November is my killer month. And every year I go to decorate the Christmas tree, I feel a bit of meloncholy slip in as I pull out my mother-in-law's ornaments. I miss her....

I say a prayer for Voltei and his family now and send hugs to everyone. *HUGS*