Daddy is it true . .

12.21.2005

that everytime you Wiki-bomb, Wikipedia, an Angel gets it's rubbersuit?

Congratulation to Choas Dragoon, who successfully bombed Wikipedia today all in the name of the War! They have already deleted the page as nonsense, but was smart enough to take a screen shot which you can see here.

The original screen shot can be seen here. Choas has earned his Rubbersuit and a Medal of Bravery from the Buckos Brigade!

Forum RPG's.

I have opened the begining threads of the Minimum Security RPG's, sign up here.

You are listening to (Xmas Edition).

You know, I realized the other day, I have not really had an Jesus songs. So I added one today, a remake of an older church song. Jesus Christ, by Kristin Hersch of Throwing Muses fame. I love the Throwing Muses, and their members incarnations over the years.

What a clusterf*ck this is going to be.

Stay away from NYC! Hey Uknown Series, are you still alive?

HOLY CRAP!

ELTON JOHN IS GAY! NO WAY! WHY DIDN'T I GET THE MEMO? Next thing you'll tell me is that Freddy Mercury was gay too.

Yes, but they have yet to face Dr. Murk.

The Idiot Savant of Chessticles.

And I need to know this, why again?

Menopausal Gorillas . . .

The Mood of Red Sox Nation.

If you listen to sport radio? The world is coming to and end. Johnny is a great player, but I must give the passing shot as he leaves. So Johnny, how's the arm?

Hey Alanis Morrsette

Yes, I have picked on your stupid song Ironic for a few weeks. But check this . . . that's ironic. And this is also ironic.

Ahh, they kill each other off slowly.

I will dance on their grave.

Ahh, global warming . .

No really, I wouldn't mind if it were 80 all year round.

Ouch.

But if you look at Ma and Pa, you can see where it came from.

Malach's Quote of the Day.

"It isn't pollution that is hurting the environment,it's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it." - Dan Quayle.

I am Malach, and I am not a menopausal gorilla.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet. medal of honor!!

Christopher said...

I'll chess every last fucking one of you!

Andy T. Nguyen said...

.......Prehaps Bush might finally admit that there is Global Warming....

Medal of Bravery

Anonymous said...

Mind bullets? o-0 lol

Oh Christmas song, you haven't put the Feliz Navidad one yet, Bad dady you are.

Wow Elton John Gay! man this knews make me realize... how the heck I knew he was gay from a decade ago. o-0.
Alanis... you are dead wrong when you thought men would want to sit on that metro station seat you sat once. They just felt disgusted. lol

Global warming!! Okay for those how don't know how to swim... It's time to learn folks!take as a good fact that earth is about 70% of water... that it'll be enough to bring up lol lol

Well She had a C section, how can that be heroic?!!! lol OMG Toyi just shut up! lol lol

You will note the sarcasm in the Elton John report, sans the mention of Freddie Mercury

Anonymous said...

Just don't play Pete's Dad. Or that godawful please come home for Christmas U2 song. God, am I the only person who hates that fucking song?

By the way, this one isn't winning any prizes, either.