We have won a major battle in Wiki War I

12.30.2005

We have taken some territory Buckos!
Because of your efforts on in the Wiki War front we have taken control of the Wiki Page, Bad Jokes and Deleted Nonsense. Check out our entry to be forever entombed in the annals of Wikipedia. Take that Wiki Nazis!

You are listening to (Xmas Edition). . .
Joy To The World, by Aretha Franklin. What can I say about Aretha? One of the top female voices of ALL TIME. It is a veritable tie between Aretha, Ella,and Joplin. The voice of a goddess. These supposed Divas nowadays don't even come close.

What is wrong with todays youth?
Play some video games or somthing!

WHAT?
SPEAK UP!

You crazy mofos!
You can not close the Gay Jail!

Banned Cookies?
Are these the kind you get in Amsterdam? Or maybe they just sell them in Texas. Gonna have to visit those sites, I wonder is they have forums?

Slang.
Yeah wait and see "Going Ugeth Urbina on you ass" will be big time slang.

Ohhh Alanis . .
I found you some more irony.

MMMMMMMMMMMM
Lava!

First Apes?
Now Guppies?

Malach's Quote of the Day.
Just because your paranoid, don't mean their not after you - Kurt Cobain.

I am Malach, and I am after you.

6 comments:

First again.....I'm stalking you. I think I'll convince Mrs. Malach to get in on this and pretend like she doesn't know anything, that way I can REALLY mess with you. *insert maniacal laughter here*

Right....kidding. Just wanted to be first. :P

Andy T. Nguyen said...

The evils of a fish with menopause!

Scary!

Anonymous said...

Oh going to Iraq? I rather go to school lol

wow Aretha, thsi is the 1st nice song I have ever heard here for the whole Christmas.

Lava? well ES has developed 21 volcanos in the past 5 years, in other words when I left the country there wer only 3 , now is the smallest country with lots of volcanos.

Guppies? scary!

Did I say ANYTHING about nice Xmas songs?

Anonymous said...

No you didn't lol and I wasn't expecting it either, but I am impressed this time lol