Feather that Mullet it is XMAS TIME!

12.16.2005

You are listening to (Xmas Edition) . . .
Christmas is a Time to Say "I Love You", Billy Squier . . . 'nuff said. This is dedicated to the Angry Piper. Big early MTV hit.

Important Annoucement!
I am sorry buckos.

So I got a email today . .
From the creators of Injustice Clown, more specifically Sam Baker. They expressed their love for JesusMan! as I love The Clown. Very happy that he appeared in the latest JesusMan! But sad that he was not the once taken over by the Iscarot. Perhaps some collaborations in the future. Keep up the good work guys, and you are welcome to use our forum.

I wanna see my file.
So you think they know about my secret project?

Damn.
I should of left my car unlocked.

Stupid things people fund.
This. Honestly who cares.

BOOOMMM!!!

Duh!
What are people thinking?

And soon . .
JesusMan! will be one.

And the first one . . .
Good for you Bucko.

What?
Cause the Beatles need that much more money.

This is interesting . .
and might spell the end of Saturday Morning Cartoons. Sad.

Thank God.
Now hopefully they will put on something worth watching.

Malach's Quote of the Day.
Billy: Why, Grim? Why do the good die young?
Grim: Well, usually because I get confused.
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

I am Malach, second cousin once removed to the Yellow King.

6 comments:

Andy T. Nguyen said...

They always pre-emtped Futurama...........look what happend.

No comment on the Billy Squier?

I smite you and worship Grim. Why? Because I'm also the Grim Butterfly. I love Grim. Grim is now God.

Go get a jimmy hood, dude!

Anonymous said...

Bastard. You promised you wouldn't tell anyone about my long-haired years(WTF was I thinking, anyway?)

I never listened to Billy Squier, though. You're making it up.

Piper .. . can we talk it over in bed?

Just me . . . You now worship a Grim Reaper with a Jamaican accent?

Andy T. Nguyen said...

No comment on Squier..........