Xmas Memories

12.14.2005

You are listening to (Xmas Edtion) . . .
Linus and Lucy, by the Vince Guaraldi Trio, from A Charlie Brown Christmas. This is one of my favorite All Time tunes, it get me all excited when I hear it. If I was a pro wrestler this would be my theme music. Vince is a very interesting man, with some very interesting jazz.

Snake Charmer this one.
Watch out world, as Malach has warned, Mitt Romney is running for president. This is the 9th sign of the Apocalypse. Here comes the Nutty Mormon!

BIG BIRD!
Man, I know time have changed but . . . Well, maybe it was Oscar.

A kinder gentler Dubya.
This is kind of scary . . . Next he will be giving out vouchers for abortions, and using his presidential powers to marry gays in the Oval Office.

Why, people really need to take stock of their inane religious beliefs.
Iran. Hey Iran, maybe you should go to the prom with Venezula, or perhaps North Korea.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.
Here's another mission . . . go here and but up a RubberSuit Studios ad.

Them crackpot Amish.
Can't a old man buy a hooker in peace?

Hey Nitwits.
I am not sure why this should shock most people . . . (another black mark in the Malach file).

Hey you obnoxious idiot Alanis Morrsette.
THIS IS IRONIC!

But where is Jesus?
Don't those Mayans know anything?

The Mood of Red Sox Nation.
Sad. Bill Mueller is one of the most underated 3rd basemen in all of baseball. A great guy, and wonderful teammate. Good Luck Billy.

Take that Kansas!

Malach's Quote of the Day.
Peter said to Mary, Sister we know that the Savior loved you more than the rest of woman. - The Gospel of the Magdelana.

I am Malach, and Merovingian descendant.

4 comments:

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Why would anyone in their right mind think that the holocaust was a myth?

Anonymous said...

^ Holocaust a myth? OMG they should go to the Holocaust museum here on DC! lol

Man kills Jogger? man sometimes I don't understand why people make an accident more difficult by dragging and hidding a body, instead of calling the police and say "this was an accident".

Because twas not a "accident"?

When I'm old, I want to decorate my house for Christmas just the same way as that million dollar pimp! THAT IS SWEET! I say old because my daughter still lives with me...and she doesn't quite get the coolness of horror yet....uhm...yeah!

And....check it......
"It is true that much of the intelligence turned out to be wrong,"
"My decision to remove Saddam Hussein was the right decision," the president said. "Saddam was a threat and the American people, and the world is better off because he is no longer in power."

Wait...the intellignece was wrong, making it unintelligent. That would mean that the suppossed threat did not exist. What an oxymoron!! I hate Bush.

Malach is God.