Hello Boys and Girls.

12.12.2005

The Missions are here!
Hill-TV and RubberSuit Studios are proud to annouce our missions. In our continuing war against the media, what is percieved as real, and the government, you can sign up for missions in our forum. Then complete the mission, send us pics or videos, and we will make you famous. A few entries have already been submitted. This is gonna be TONS OF FUN! They might even be prizes.

You are listening to (Xmas Edition). . . .
Santa Doesn't Cop Out on Dope, by Sonic Youth, of the album Just Say Noel . I believe this is a remake from a Martin Mull routine (BTW, Mr. Mull, you do not have your own website. Call me). If you want a strange and eclectic Xmas album, this is the one to buy. If you don't know who Sonic Youth is, breifly, they as well as The Velvet Underground are the two most influential bands, not known by the large majority of the world. I will post some more stuff by both bands after Xmas and get into it then.

As for the album, I will post several songs from it in the coming days, but it contains some nutty stuff. Be prepared.

Free Willy!
So, I bet Humans are the most polluted land animal.

Yes, it was a doozy of a storm . . .
though wouldn't know it right now.

Expect some more of this BS.
Especially as Dubya's time winds down.

I've got a new mission for the Buckos.
Check this out. Now go to Wikipedia, create a long intricate page about something having to do with Stool Sample Webcomics, and our Secret Society, take a screen shot and post it in the forums.

Happy Happy Joy Joy.
Need a lift?

Elvis has yet to leave the Building.
Hey Zues. How hard is it to find a large multi colored woodpecker. I mean I got one of DVD.

Crikey wouldya lookit that one. Shesa Beaute!
Something about Australians rioting just makes me laugh.

Hey Ratzy . .
Way to jump on the bandwagon. Doofus.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
2 Gay Guys and a Jew . . . Great sitcom!

The Mood of Red Sox Nation . . .
So what is Theo Epstein gonna do when he comes back? And talk about a conflict of interest. Cherrington is married to local new Sport Reporting Sex Pot Wendy Nix.

AAAACHHHOOOO.
ARGH! I have nanoparticles in my brain!

Malach Quote of the Day.
And the Lord cried out, saying, "My power, my power, you have forsaken me." And when he had said it, he was taken up. And in that hour the veil of the temple of Jerusalem was rent in two. - The Gospel of Peter.

I am Malach, I'm a Microphone Fiend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Free Willy? lol we were used to call a friend in HS like that because he was always the 3rd wheel lol

Bush? man I got a signed letter from him the day of my oath!

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Some how I picture the Pope with having Hitler in place of Jesus.

Sell the Bush Letter on Ebay.

Ratzy and Hitler, that might be a little extreme.