Happy Birthday to Just Me.

12.01.2005

You look like a Monkey . . .
Today is Just Me's birthday. So everone sing . . . You also have a few messages in the forum. She is 21 years old today! Yippee.

Not to rain on your Parade . .
But today is World Aids Day. 30 years of HIV/AIDS . . . nothing to show for it.

You are listening too, Xmas edition.
As you may have noticed, we have switched to Xmas music. Everyday until the 30th, I will post some of my favorite Xmas songs. Strange, traditional, funny, it will be fun.

In honor of Just Me, I put up an Xmas song, that I can picture Just Me singing. Fairytale of New York, by the Pogues with Kirsty MacColl (a nice Scottish band!: Inside Joke). This is off of several albums including their greatest hits, but more specifically, it is off the Christmas Album, The Edge of Christmas. Older album (1995) there are several more obscure Xmas ditties off the Album including: 2000 Miles by the Pretenders, that super uncomfortable David Bowie/Bing Crosby version of The Little Drummer Boy, Winter Wonderland by the Cocteau Twins, Merry Christmas (I Don't Want to Fight Tonight) by the Ramones, and of course that nutty Waitresses song. It is cheap through Amazon buckos.

Alexa Rating:
Jumped up 8,000 places to 51,748, watch out Google, here I come.

The Murk and Malach Radio Show.
The next podcast is almost done. Murk says it is BY FAR our best work. Most of you have already figured out that the Angry Piper was our surprise guest. There is also a Tom Cruise interview. Should be up this weekend.

How does one get this job.
So some nerd writer for MSN, figured out the cost of buying everything from the song The Twelve Days of Christmas, check it out. And who would of thought 7 Swans a Swimming would cost more than my car?

Wacko Jacko!
Check this out. Cause ANYTHING is better than the mug you have now.

Seems like someone was in the Xmas Spirit.
Socks? Well is was only 40 degrees.

Dr. Chaos.
What are you like 12? Dr. Chaos? Isn't that a South Park Character?

SHAME ON YOU IF YOU ARE NOT WATCHING THE BOONDOCKS! What are you some kind of Racist?

Yay South Africa!
But I bet they don't allow interracial marriage. They've come along way since Ain't Gonna Play Sun City (let's see how many of you get that obscure reference).

A sign:
Your Mariage is failing. I know what their problem is, they don't have one of those kooky mixed name like TomKat.

I got you.
Join the navy and pay Lazer Tag.

Well, Well, Well.
When the cheapest house in the neighborhood is $800,000, it's time to move.

Do you know the way to San Jose.
Bruins trade Joe Thorton, Eh!

The Mood of Red Sox Nation.
A bit confused here.

Ahh Dick van Patten.
So, when you old and delusional, you'll basically eat anything, huh?

YO, YO, YO!
Skype is dabomb.

Where's My Fuggin' Malachsaurus?!?!
This thing though is kind of stupid.

MALACH'S LATEST BRILLIANT IDEA!
Have companies buy naming rights to hurricanes. Oh now, Hurricane RubberSuit Studios is bearing down on North Dakota . . . Oh the Humanity! I get a free one, I came up with the idea.

Nice.
Can I have one for my house when my kids hit 18?

I am Malach, and I Unpacked My Adjectives.

7 comments:

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Drive off teenagers?.....me thinks of an ultimate plan to rule the school and the surrounding areas!

Or subjucate the species

TEE HEEE!!!!! *Dances a jig of birthday glee* I like this song much more then "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy". You're the best, Mal. Thank you for the warm wishes!! =)

When is your birthday???

Anonymous said...

Britney? lol there are things that money can't but for everything else there is always a Master Card! lol

$800,000 My house is getting there lol just a couple of years more go realstate!! go real state!!

If some wanted $800,000 for my house, it's theres.

Anonymous said...

Great post.

"They got cars big as bars they've got rivers of gold...and the wind whistles through ya, no place for the old...I love you baby, there's going to be good times, when all our deams come true..."

The Pogues. Best Scottish band ever.
(and if any one of you punkasses responds with "They're Irish", let me say unequivocally...I FUCKING KNOW.)

Happy Birthday, Just Me. Enjoy being able to drink; I don't know where I'd be if I couldn't (probably sober).

I'd say Dick van Patten has officially seen his best days disappear in the rear view. At least he's not making cameos on Breaking Bonaduce (which, for sheer ridiculous melodrama, is priceless).

Ain't Gonna Play Sun City...wow. Takes me back to when Eddie Grant (Electric Avenue) was protesting apartheid in his own song, Joanna (re: Johannesburg). Tell me if you remember THAT, Beeyotch.

Just so you know, my birthday is coming up this month too. I like plaid.

Yes it is sometime in december . . . I am not sure of the exact date.