RAZZLE BERRY DRESSING.

12.02.2005

Your are listening too (Xmas Edition) . . .
The Lord's Bright Blessings, from Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol, off the album A Classic Cartoon Christmas Too. Anyone of a certain age will remember most of the songs from this album, and the original album, A Classic Cartoon Christmas . Both albums came out in the late 90's, and were published for a couple of years and from what I can glean are now collector's items, hence the price from Amazon. These albums contain most of your favorites from those late 60's and early to mid 70's from Rankin and Bass, The Peanuts, and a few others, back when they were actually special that came on once a year.

This song is one of my, if not my favorite Xmas song of all time. I am not sure why. I believe it is also my Father's fave. The Mr. Magoo flick is also really cool, even though the Ghost of Xmas past and present are flip flopped. If you can find these albums, you won't regret it. I will play a few more tunes off of these for the next couple of days, steal 'em if you want.

The Murk and Malch Radio Show, LMMFAO!
The new podcast for December is up. It is hilarious, and I think I broke a hip listening to it. Angry Piper also sits in on this one. Tom Cruise gives a hilarious interview. After you check it out, go to our forum and tell us what you think.

Murk and I will be doing a special Xmas one next week.

I know a few People who could use this.
Besides Jacko I mean.

I'm telling you.
Have people pay for the naming rights.

This whole thing is stupid.
The Moral minority that runs this country right now sucks.

OK.
Never mind the thing might be causing earthquakes, why the hell would you build the world's tallest structure in a place that get's so many earthquakes to begin with?

Excuse me,
I have to go fill the dinosaur feeders in my yard . . . .. Ok I'm back.

Umm . . .
Since when does the zookeeper need to encourage the animals fetishes.

I Love this Shiite.
Too bad you cannot do it without insulting someone.

Gassy cows?
How about working on the pollution humans spew out.

Malach's Quote of the Day.
The only thing that could stop a massive orgy is daylight, or a bigger orgy down the street. - The Upright Citizens Brigade.

I am Malach and I am 92% Razzle Berry dressing.

6 comments:

Andy T. Nguyen said...

If "Jacko" did this, no one would be safe. Man, wome, or child!

or woman!

Andy T. Nguyen said...

........Didn't finish that.

Always good to finish, perhaps you need some Razzleberry dressing on that.

Anonymous said...

Jacko will never find a face donor that matches his skin color.. he should be proud.

Gorilla! OMG poor you, human wants to force you to be a man lol

Earthquakes! well My country capitol is called "Hammock Valley" in honor of the dayli earthmoves.. there is no tall tower there...

Your country need some Razzle berry dressing