Merry Fuggin' Christmas Part 1

12.24.2005

Presents for the Buckos.
That's right, the new Fat Bug is up. Fat Bug Destroys MegaTokyo! It has already gotten rave reviews in the MegaTokyo forums. We have now started an offensive against MegaTokyo. Check our forums for information. Spread the word buckos. Mr. Rubbersuitman has also chosen his next target. 8 1/2 by Eleven. I hope Lucas TDS doesn't hate me after this one.

Also, a special present for Just Me at the end of the Fat Bug episode, and something to can share with your friends. I saved the panel just for you. Might be a good blog decoration.

There is a new Friday Night RPG Cartoons up, episode 1.3. How's that for a stocking stuffer.

Also Buckos, the Pope has put up a Xmas message for the Masses on his secret blog, check it out.

Palmer emailed me a new Necromancer Ned also, but I will save that until after Xmas.

You are listening to (Xmas Edtion) . . .
A special song for my Christian friends, sing along. Merry F*cking Christmas. This will be up tonight and tomorrow.

Merry Xmas.
Let me wish you an early one.

OK.
I got tons of crap to do for tomorrow, so I am signing off.

Malach's Quote of the Day.
I will call Santa Claus right now and tell him not to bring any presents! - Malach to the extra hyper Rubbersuitchildren.

I am Malach, and I am not Santa Claus.

6 comments:

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Shabbat Shalom!

*standing ovation* Bravo!! Bravo!!!
You f*ckin rock, Mal. *throws up some devil horns for rock's sake* Thank you!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS MY FRIEND!!!!! That's the best gift ever!! Can I keep it?

Soo...now I owe you. Hmmmmm.....I'll ponder that. Thank you again my friend. And thanks to Fat Bug!

You may keep it, as for Palmer my Buddheeb, I have a song for you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

oh I forget that amiricans celebrate Christmas on the 25Th.. well party is on for Latinos 24th of december midnight lol so that means I am done with christmas lol

You Latinos are Nutbags

So that explains why my neighbors were up until 3:30am.

Merry Christmas to you and the family, Mal.