I NEED A SNOW DAY (might get one on Friday)

12.07.2005

You are listening too (Xmas edtion)
Snow Day, by Bleu, off the Album, A Bing Bang Holiday. This is another good example of what Bleu is all about. I don't know about you but I would be singing this all winter as a kid, and if my kids dancing around the studio to this song are any indication, it still seems that way. I can picture this song at the beginning of one of those big budget holiday movies. I still sing it at work.

Ahh, celebrity marraiges.
Done: Eddie and Valerie
Remarrying: Marshall and Kim
Still Coo Coo: TOMKAT!

Ahh, don't they look insan-Happy?
And there is a little Tomkitten on the way!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!
Um, sorry, I meant Elian Gonzales. Our Lord and Messiah turns 12 today.

The Death Penalty.
I am not a supporter of Capital Punishment except in extreme circumstances. There are a number of reasons: Cost, It does not actually reduce crime, etc. It is a waste to kill this man. I don't care he claims to be innocent, and yes, he should be punished for his crime. But killing him now, when he can be a inspiration for others . . .

My two favorite people are getting married!
And I hope the choke on their money. Perhaps Google will have an affair with one of them and then there will be some type of double murder suicide.

JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!
Hey nutbags, get a life. Look Dubya, I am actually defending you!

Charlie Brown.
There is not enough appreciation in the world for Charles Schulz and the Peanut franchise. You kids, doing webcomics, do some research. Cynical, politcal, and smart, Charlie Brown is one of the best Comic Strip characters ever created.

Malach's Quote of the Day.
How come I kill everthing I touch? - Charlie Brown

I am Malach, and I can kill with touch.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey now... Charlie Brown is one of my biggest inspirations. my littlest brother was linus in the high school presentation of 'you're a good man charlie brown.'

Andy T. Nguyen said...

........This over a simple greeting card. Nutjobs I say!

I agree with BUG. My point is that Shulz is very under appreciated by the younger generation. I made a thread about this in the forum

Anonymous said...

OMG divorcing after 24 years? man what she was waiting for.. lol well IDK maybe Eddie played too hard with his fingers lol Sorry Malach I just couldn't resist to say that lol

Eminem? OMG even those who talk too much can't resist women charms...that is the way to keep them, mistreat them and they will be next to you as puppies lol

Elian Gonzales ? man get away, opps sorry .. swim away!

I truly hopes that guy gets his life spared.