You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine . .

1.06.2006

RIP Lou Rawls.
Lou Rawls, one of the most amazing R&B voices ever passed away today at 72. He is most famous for that 70's R&B classic, you'll never find. Check out his website, and pay tribute.

NEW Murk and Malach Radio Show.
Our NFL prognostication show is up, both mp3 and .rm versions. If you do not like football, stay with it, it is funny, we interview someone special, and you can hear Murk and I belt out the Carpenters at the very end. There is also a psychotic commercial for Palmer's World mixed in there, and a contest.

Thanks for the webcomic links.
Thanks buckos, reviews will be going on soon. Give me some more.

Only a Pats fan would get this joke.
So, if the Patriots win another Super Bowls, does Moe Lewis get in the Hall of Fame?

As I left work today . .
They were fixing our internet connection . . . .YAY!

You are listening to . .
Reverance, by the Jesus and Mary Chain (JAMC). JAMC is one of those highly influential bands, that influence music genre, but never makes it mainstream. Amazing stuff, pushing forward dark, industrial, underground, garage rock. William and Jim Reid are the two brothers responsible for most of their stuff. If nothing, pick up there 21 Singles album to get a good history of their music and sound.

Reverance is a dark spooky song, don't run away. For some further info check out their site above or their Wikipedia entry.

Malach's Quote of the Day.
It is what it is. - Bill Bellichick.

I am Malach, and I am the reincarnation of Jimmy the Greek.

5 comments:

Andy T. Nguyen said...

I know not of the work of this Rawls, but he will most definitly be missied.

Anonymous said...

Give me some more. << are you insatisfied? lol sorry Malach I just couldn't resist! lol

More what?

Anonymous said...

Belichick. One L. Leave the second one for yourself so you can spell 'loser'. I'll get you back for twisting that interview around, Malach. You and that bitch of yours, Murk.

I will suck out your eyeball and skullfuck you.

I aint scared of Billy B. but the rest of the NFL is.