Martin Luther King Jr.

1.16.2006

Happy MLK day Buckos.
I don't need to tell you, that Martin Luther King Jr. was a great man. What he did, for not only Black America, but civil and human rights for all, cannot be compared to. I am not sure how many are familiar with the MLK assassination, but that particular political killing is even more screwed up the the JFK one.

I don't know how many of you are watching Boondocks, but last nights episode was one of the most amazing and powerful TV experiences I have ever seen. In the episode, a alternate reality is present where Dr. King, never died but went into a 40 year coma, to awaken in the year 2000. How happy he is to see the freedoms that have been provided his people, but how disgusted he is with how their freedom has been used and how almost cartoonish American Black culture has become. It hit an amazing nerve. Watch the repeat of it 1/21 at 11:00PM, Cartoon Network.

The Wraith.
Has been slow going as the wife has been using the computer every night for the past week for work, should be done soon hopefully.

New Webcomic?
Possibly, a cut and paste political fantasy, by the Bucko Naruko. I am about 85% sure you will be seeing it here soon.

Malach's Quote of the Day.
Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr. (Perhaps my favorite of his quotes as it is very relevant today)

I am Malach, and I have soul.

3 comments:

Christopher said...

Malach.........

Hate all politicians equally, or I will be forced to disown you. That last line looked like another liberal brainwash.

Dr. King is one of my biggest idols. I could listen to him speak for hours. It's almost like he's singing. Chuck D completely ripped his cadence...

Got MLK?

Which line?

I'm a liberal and I'm brainwashing, Malach.