Goals for the New Year.

1.03.2006

I don't do Resolutions.
Some goals for RubberSuit Studios. Let see how well we do some time in July.

1. Finally publish Stool Sample Webcomic Collection Vol I. I swear it is close to being finished I just dropped the ball on this one.

2. Start a new internet business venture

3. Along with our allies, usurp the big internet guys or at least piss em off.

4. Get some t-shirts done. (I am visting my homies at Hemlock Ink somtime this month.)

5. 2,000,000 hits by May.

6. Get 50 members in our forum.

7. Be interviewed by some webcomics site.

You are listening to . . .
Closer, by The Urge. In a very 311-esque vein, The Urge are a bit more bold with their sound, talented musically, and less trip hop. They are more similar to early 311, before they hit big, with a bit of punk thrash to them. They are kind of a mix of 311 , Fishbone, with a pinch of Rage Against the Machine. They have at least 5 albums to the credit. Take a listen.

This song is a bit softer and melodic, might play something else by them in a few days.

Finally the idiots at [adult swim] have done something right!
They put Home Movies on at a reasonable hour, now only if we can get new episodes of The Venture Bros. all will be well with the world.

Malach's Quote of the Day.
Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery? - Dr. Venture

I am Malach and expert in the art of jackassery!

7 comments:

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Be glad a new season of Venture Brothers is currently in the early production stages.

"I am Malach and expert in the art of jackassery!"

You said it, not me.

Yes, I am THE GOD OF JACKASSERRY!

You're right up there on the old up there chart

Anonymous said...

Oh if I was not Jackassery expert!! what am i? lol

An expert in insanity

Anonymous said...

oh nice!!!