More News!

1.25.2006

Just recorded the next podcast.
Yes, thats right, just finished recording the latest Murk and Malach Radio Show, and I must first inform you this one will clock in at around 2 hours. It is the 2005 year in review, with a VERY SPECIAL guest interview.

Also tomorrow, we will premier the prelude to our new fiction piece, Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off, by Twisted Darkness, stay tuned.

Hmm, interesting . .
yet another prediction by the All Powerfull Malach. I also think I saw somewhere the Donald (Rumsfeld that is) denying the report.

OH MY GOD!
That fat Penn Brother died! What color was he in Pulp Fiction?

It was nice while it lasted.
You can kiss Pixar goodbye.

The Stewie Show.
Is it just me, or can your spell o-v-e-r-e-x-p-o-s-u-r-e too?

So the Mormon Church has a president?
What do you think the Scientologist have? An Alchemist? A Necromancer?

MEET THE NEW BOSS!
SAME AS THE OLD BOSS! Man I should right a Book of Revelations.

Is there anything that Kayne West won't do?
He's such a nut.

Black Hole!
Yeah, wait until the next podcast, we dent up someone's hole real good!

Malach's Quote of the Day.
Cover me Porkins - Star Wars, part IV.

I am Malach and I am a hole denter.

3 comments:

Andy T. Nguyen said...

If a harness the power of a black hole I will become the Time Wizard/King/Master/Lord/Emperor/Despot/Fuhrer/Tyrant/Dictator/etc.

You forgot Messiah

Anonymous said...

you Predicted? OMG lol do you know how many thoughts we have as human being? 3llions and one becomes true and you say you are good at predicting? lol lol eh ehe actually this was a good one!