Cut That Meat!

1.08.2006

Those Manning boys cannot win a meaningful game.
Nice to see that the gene pool is shallow in Manning Country. I'd also like to point out that Murk and Malach are 100% accurate so far with out latest NFL Playoff podcast predictions. You can access the mp3 here or the real media file here. True we disagreed on the Skin's/TB game, but that was basically a wash between the two. Our Nostrodamian football powers are scary are they not.

Guest Artist.
Alison Randall has added some new pieces to her gallery. Awesome, very Lovecraftian pieces. FYI they are for sale, and you can contact Allison about that.

The Wraith.
The Wraith is about 25% complete and should be done by Sat. at the latest. The series is going to be taking an even more mysterious occult angle. As for Fat Bug, Mr. Rubbersuitman tells me the sketches are almost finished, and you will probably get that in 2 weeks. 8 1/2 by Eleven will be the new target, and there will be new missions posted in our forums in a bout a week to do against that comic.

Heroscape fans.
As you know, Malach has become a HUGE Heroscape fan. I found a really nice resource for battlefield making. Check it out. Nice job to Logrey.com for making this nice program.

You are listening to . .
More Jesus and Mary Chain, this time a older song, called Head On. Pixies fans will recongnize this gem the Pixies remade in the early 90's. I LOVE THIS SONG.

Malach's Quote of the Day.
When I die, I would like to go peacefully, in my sleep, like my Grandfather did. Not screaming and yelling like the passenger in his car. - Jack Handey

I am Malach and I am a Football Guru!

0 comments: