Vince Young, Heroscape, and JesusMan!

1.05.2006

I am not a College Football fan . .
But I do watch 10 or so games a year. Last night, I did watch the National Championship, was a good game, but I still dislike college football.

What I did enjoy? Pete Carroll, giving those looks he used to give when he coached the Patriots, that "What the F*ck is going in, give me another joint look". Pete Carroll amuses me.

Now to Vince Young. Now that the whole world is gonna jump on the kids bandwagon, let me give you 2 names. Micheal Vick, and Cordell Stewart. What I have seen of Young, he the next one.

Speaking of Football, Murk and I recorded the next Murk and Malach Podcast, which should be up Friday. It is fairly long, but will need little editing. It is our NFL Playoff preview and predictions, so many of you buckos might not like it. Don't worry, it still has our "wit and humor". As for the Third Option Radio Show, that will take a bit more time.

Heroscape.
Murk and I also playtested this game. The consensus. AWESOME game. BUG you will love this game. If you are a Warhammer fan, this is new cheaper drug (I am talking to you Angry Piper). If you love Axis and Allies or Risk this is the next generation and gives you what these games are missing. Easy to set up, fun to play, not bogged down by exotic rules, but open enough to customize as you see fit. Think d20. Simple enough for an 8 year old to enjoy, but mutable enough for 4 30 year old to play non stop. If any of you remember the old Heroquest game, you will LOVE this. Two thumbs up, both Murk and Malach. If you would like to purchase this, use my Amazon search box, easy to find there, and cheap.

JesusMan!
The new one is up. Episode 4.3, and the Rapture takes an even weider turn. Enjoy Buckos.

Check this out.
Since the Internet is down at work, and there are tons of Bibles lying around the place, so I have been reading some of the more obscure stuff, especially in the Old Testament. Got some nice webcomic inspiration. Really check out some of the less famous stuff, it makes you wonder what some of these guys were smoking. And Revelations, the whole study of it is bull. Read it, and pull what ever the Hell you want out that. I reads like a Beck song. Oh and new song for this blog tomorrow.

Lest you forget. .
I HATE WEBCOMICS! Prove me wrong!

Malach's Quote of the Day.
If I could be a bird, I'd be a Flying Purple People Eater because then people would sing about me and I could fly down and eat them because I hate that song. - Jack Handey

I am Malach, and I READ the Bible.

2 comments:

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Missing from AA?!?! But when I play AA I can make crappy German accents and walk around like when John Cleese makes fun of the Germans!

You can do this also with Heroscape. VASTLY superior to AA.