Done with the Sissy blogs.

1.24.2006

At least until Valentines Day.
New article about my episodic canvases style/theory at comixpedia.org. Check it out.

Murk and I will be recording our next podcast tomorrow. It will be a "Year in Review". We are still working on our celebrity guest. Murk and I will also be dicussing some further business ventures.

Our daily unique visitor has consitently passed 200 per day for the past week, and we are now getting a higher percentage of visitors staying longer than a minute (90+%).

Fat Bug is coming along nicely and should be finished by the end of next week the latest. While you on that page, check out some of the ads. It is set for mature. ENLARGE YOUR PENIS! BEST ORGASMS EVER!

You are Listening too . .
Beautiful, by Dovetail Joint. Dovetail is a interesting band, that had some minor hits a few years ago. They in that grungy punk vein, and make some high quality music. Nothing mind blowing, but I enjoy them.

Wow .. .
Hey, you can buy Rubbersuit Studios.com for for $250,000

Or should that be, humans more like chimps?
So what do the Creationist have to say about that?

Oh, please . . . no.
But the man did have a moustache like a Titan.

Outsourcing torture?
Well why not, we outsourced many of our skilled jobs under Bush.

Malach's Quote of the Day.
I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him. - Mark Twain

I am Malach and I challenge you to a duel.

4 comments:

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Dear lord, outsourcing torture!?!? What next outsourcing sex or murder?!?!?

Hey but Monkeys are evolving!

Andy T. Nguyen said...

I will not stand for that. They will all soon have knives!

and brew their own monket beer.