And he's and interior decorator too?!?!?

1.10.2006

Yes Darling, I am . . .
The wife and I are begining the remodleing process of the new house. We have spent the past couple of night finishing up the living area (mainly painting and stripping god awful fugly wall paper). I will post some pics when it is mostly finished.

Sorry Buckos . .
My internet connection has been down at work, so this blg has suffered and the forum as well. The Forum RPG's will also be on hold until it is fixed also.

The Stone.
The latest chapter (3) of the stone is published at Hill-TV. EXCELLENT FICTION. Elias (the Author is looking for comments nand critiques. He has a thead in our forum.

You are listening too . .
Torture, by John Spencer Blues Explosion. JSBE is another band highly influential on a lot of other bands, but less than popular. Mainly becuase of their Avant Gardeesque music and song. Take a listen to this song, and visit their site to get your eyes opened.

Malach's Quote of the Day.
You know those Germans; if you don't join the party, they come get you. - Peter Griffin

I am Malach and I must go join the Painting Party!

2 comments:

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Palmer's World do do do dodo do do dodo do do do dodo do Palmer's World!

I need to put that on your main page as background noise.