I hate webcomics . . .

1.04.2006

Well at least 99% of them.
Change my mind, send me links to your webcomics. I want to see the new and old stuff. Not only will I look at them, I will rate them, give you a free link, and If I like them enough, put you on my links page. Send them to me. Even if they are not yours.

With that being said. . .
JesusMan! is about 90% finished and will be up by the end of the week, if I can rest the computer from my wife.

Alexa Rank.
Popped up another 3,000 places. We are getting alot of new viewers, we'll see if they stay.

Sorry about the recent short blogs.
1. Been really busy
2. Internet Connection is down at work (I do most of my blog prep work there, ie new research).

Podcast.
Recording the next Murk and Malach Show in about a hour. One warning, this will be about the NFL playoffs.

Malach's Quote of the Day.
Rashes come from bad hygiene, all right? So what you've gotta do, whenever you go to a public restroom, and you sit on a toilet seat, put the toilet seat cover down. And if they don't have them there, manufacture one out of toilet paper, or your shirt, or your socks. Anything to cover the seat. - Coach McGuirk, Home Movies

I am Malach, the God of Toilet Seats

8 comments:

So many one-liners, so much restraint

Andy T. Nguyen said...

O Mighty god! Grant me a seat that doesn't hurt my bottom and that will make it feel like that of a newborn!

Gotta go numbah 2 right now

Anonymous said...

okay your music is scary, my speakers are turned off and I can still hear it really load, basically this is what is making me get out of your website by now, cause I am at work and is too load, yet I am unable to control it. lol

UM, shut your speakers off?

Anonymous said...

They are disconnected all the way, we just moved our office remember? lol

I mean shut then down from your PC

Anonymous said...

I couldn't find the way w/o getting my boss who wasn't in the office at the moment