The Big Uncle Gorilla Challenge

1.30.2006

5 Notched Blades in 5 days?
Well the first new Notched Blade is up (2.1), we'll see if BUG keeps his promise. I have yet to recieve the next episode.

Fat Bug.
I am super excited for Fat Bug. There are 29 panels in this comic, I finished 8 today as the wife is working late, probably do one or two more tonite. At this pace, it will be up by Friday the latest. We'll see. As for the image I showed you yesterday, I finished it up, check it out at left. Compare to the original, even the language, while mocking is similar. Sorry Tedzsee, but this one is HILARIOUS (and extra rude).

You are listening to . .
One more by Discount. This one is Age of Spitting. This one has quite a bit of Fugazi in it.

I don't know how many people this pissed off.
But this has me ripped.

Old people are funny.
Hehehehehehee.

Everything causes cancer.
It seem no matter what you do, your gonna get cancer. Well, it has been proven by all sorts of sources, Stool Sample Webcomics does not give you cancer, but it will give you an STD.

When they find bigfoot . .
how long before he is offered an NBA contract? (Hey idea for a Webcomic)

Wow!
So you think, when MohammedMan! makes his first appearance in JesusMan! Malach's Iranian bounty goes up?

Ok, I have avoid commenting on this one. . .
She is flipping tapped . . .And what the hell is she doing hanging our with Bryan Adams? Can anyone say Dana Plato part II?

Malach's Quote of the Day.
A religion that takes no account of practical affairs and does not help to solve them is no religion. - Mohandas Ghandi

I am Malach, and I am special.

4 comments:

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Wiki! Tiki! Somethingmanjiggerwitz!

Speaking in tongues again?

DAMN THE GAS MAN! DAMN THEM ALL!!!

Gas is a natural part of bodily function