Wilson Picket RIP

1.20.2006

To many deaths recently.
There were few like him, and noone in todays popular music comes close. Wilson Picket dead at the age of 64. Check the brother out.

More Fan Art, and some updates.
Got a sweet pic of the Wraith, by previously unknown Bucko "Black Jack Mulligan". Nice job, in our Fan Art Page. Really nice B&W.

REAL WARS! is now a Dr. Murk's World approved webcomic (award up soon). And to quoth Dr. Murk "What the F*ck is the Drivel?". I am also gonna start randomly posting links to it in Conservative forums, and perhaps the White House Forum, followed by JesusMan! at all the Christian forums (New Missions?)

Fat Bug is about 70% complete.

And Just Me, send me what you want to send me how ever you feel like it, I will put it up on the fan art page too.

MATTHEW THORTON SMITH, IT HAS BEEN AWHILE, CONTACT ME!

Free Willy CIX.
Blimey, I think he's just there for the fish and chips . . . or perhaps the polluted water.

MMMM, Pork Chops.
Here piggy piggy.

Have you read the stats on this thing?
Earth to the Moon in 9 hours, Jupiter in about a year!

Ahh Cuba . .
So how many defectors you think? And Castro, die already, I want my Carribean Las Vegas back!

Hey Ratsy.
Where's you blog on this. Honestly the Vatican accepted the Theory of Evolution a while ago.

Malach's rediculous site of the second.
http://www.usarps.com/site/index.php

The Mood of Red Sox Nation.
As predicted in Malach blog from early November . . . . He's back. Ecstatic. What is Wendy Nix's husband gonna do now?

Malach's Quote of the Day.
When you die, if you get a choice between going to regular heaven or pie heaven, choose pie heaven. It might be a trick, but if it's not, mmmmmmm, boy. - Jack Handey.

I am Malach, and I have 2 fans, perhaps three that send me stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you just refuse to use a quote of mine, don't you? :P

I keep forgetting, let me write this one down