Happy Birthday Superstar

1.22.2006

Thank you.
Happy Birthday to my beautiful wife (it is tomorrow, but I am anal about wishing it right at 12AM). You are my life. Over all these years, I still get chills when I see you. I still think about you constantly. I am still infatuated with you. You are my princess, the air I breath, the giver of life, and my soulmate. Always and forever. Star Crossed Lovers is dedicated to you as is my life. I love you.

Wish her a happy birthday!

You are Listening too . .
If you do not know what you are listening too, you have real problems, this is also dedicated to Supestar.

New Shtuff.
Tomorrow, Stool Sample Webcomics, will be appearing yet another hosted webcomic, by a creator known as Psych Out! In addtion sometime in the next few days, we will also have a piece of fiction by a person calling themselves Twisted Darkness. Stay Tuned.

ReInventing Webcomics.
My latest essay on Webcomics is up at Hill TV. Check it out.

That fraud of a team, the Denver Broncos.
Nice to see the Steelers dismantle the Broncos. Did exactly what the Pats did, except did not turn the ball over.

MATTHEW THORTON SMITH!
Contact me!

Malach's Quote of the Day.
To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad. - Jack Handey

I am Malach, and I cannot sleep, cause clowns will eat me.

2 comments:

Aunt Ginny, if I wasn't married . . .

Anonymous said...

^ oh but happy reality for you because you are married lol

OMG I was not here the entire sunday, I was so busy flirting, if he just "wasn't too shy" OMG!! This will be a hard one to get I believe... The only one I have to do some extra work so far!