A New Year!

1.01.2006

Welcome to 2006!
Welcome to 2006, March will mark the first full year of RubberSuit Studios. It have been an eventful year and we hope '06 is twice as good. Thanks Buckos!

Malach's New Years Resolution.
To stop making resolutions.

You are Listening to . . .
Welcome to the first 2006 edition of You are Listening to (YALT) . . .. If this is you first time joining us YALT is a little of section of my blog I update fairly frequestly (but not daily) with music you can listen to, and I also find link for you to purchase the music is is you desire. I will be highlight music you have never heard, artist that don't get the proper airplay, innovative artists, or non popular music by more popular artists. Sometimes I will play a song or two, by the artist, or on occasion spend a bit of time on an artist, their career, and styles of music. I might post an artist, then never post them again, or post them, and then post them several months later. I hope this is an effort to expose people to stuff the might have never heard.

Our first song for 2006 is Black Girls, by the Violent Femmes. You can get this song off their latest greatest hits album above, their 1993 greatest hits album Add It Up, or 1984's Hallowed Ground. If you have never seen a live Femmes show, see on before they die, very amazing.

Most of you I am sure are familiar with the Femmes, and expecially their hits of the early 80's. Well they did not disappear after that. They have gotten more experimental and avante garde since, and make some really amazing music. Black Girls is a old song, but has always been a fave of mine. Enjoy.

Updates.
I have the Latest JesusMan! about 50% done. Should be posted by the end of the week. For those with no patience here's a sneak peek. JesusMan! will definitely be getting a bit stranger.

Our Forum is going strong and Forum RPGs will begin soon, so sign up.

Murk and Malach Show will record this coming Wednesday.

Malach's Quote of the Day.
I caught you a delicious bass - Napoleon Dynamite

I am Malach, and I must destroy Dr. Who!

6 comments:

Supa-sta! Happy New Year, Mal.

Andy T. Nguyen said...

You can never destroy the Doctor!

Already have

Andy T. Nguyen said...

He will return! He always returns!

Anonymous said...

I am here!!

so, how do you get that neeto you are listening to thingy
i like that@!