Make War not Love!

1.09.2006

How to wage war the Hill-TV/RubberSuit Studios way.
I have had a few people inquire about join the war. So I have put together a little war instruction manual for those of you who have questions.

What is this War?
We are at war with the Internet monopolies, for a good essay on what this war is about, click me. Additionally the Third Option Media podcast which will be up soon, will describe the war in detail.

OK, I want to fight!
First you must be initiated. You must follow the musing at Hill-TV and Stool Sample Webcomics. Check our War Update often, do some missions (January's to be up soon), join our forum to keep up to date with all our happenings, including WikiBombs and Operation F.A.T.B.U.G, join the Buckos Brigade, stake our your territory. And monitor our allies! Drop in on Dr. Murk and come to this blog everday! Vote for our webcomics (to the right), and if you are brave enough send stuff to me or the Generalisimo to post and host for you. A last but certainly not least, listen to the Murk and Malach Podcast.

WHY?
To free your self from the shackles put on you by MSN, Google, Webcomic hosting sites, Wikipedia, etc, etc.

Malach's Quote of the Day.
I love to go to the schoolyard and watch the children jump and scream, but they don't know I'm using blanks. - Jack Handey

I am Malach, I am a freedom fighter!

6 comments:

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Do we get standard issue Walther PPKs?

No, H&K are much more fun

Andy T. Nguyen said...

But I wanted to act like Connery...

Bald old and irish?

Anonymous said...

War and not love? man how unpleasant!

Woosies need not apply!