Back online

1.11.2006

Connection is back at work.
It only took 10 days (damn non-profits!). I have now opened the forum rpgs. So if you have already posted a character, you have until tomorrow to change it, other than that join at your leisure.

This should be the last abbreviated blog, and I should go back to the old format. I will start reviewing webcomic. If you have a new webcomic, send it to me, in the very least you will get quick link.

Lookee what I found!

Murk is the enemy of a lot of local gangs, so I suppose this is a warning to him. Don't you fear as Murk knows that Gun Fu crap.

And yes, Murk does smell nice. A mix of Myhr and Patchouli and stale cigarettes. MMMMM Yummy!

As for the 286 AD birth, I think that is not accurate.

Updates.
The Wraith is 50% done. I was gonna surprise the Buckos, but Malach has purchased a new scanner, so the images should come out a bit cleaner. Malach is going to be getting a Tablet also.

Fat Bug is 25% done. Mr. RSM tells me it is all sketched and mostly drawn.

Interesing tidbits for this site:
Hits since opening (March 2005): 1.35 million
Top 5 Most Popular Pages (in Order):
The Forum
This Blog
The Main Page
JesusMan!
Stool Sample Webcomics
Top 20 Key Word Hits:
rubbersuit
rubbersuit studios
jesusman
logos
kelly the ball girl
allison randall
ceramacist
stool sample webcomics
injustice clown
prank call of cthulhu
novafan8311
super ned
razzle berry dressing
jihad
stool sample blog
necromancer ned
davis and harding
im mr heat miser
wendy nix cherrington
star crossed lovers
Top 10 hits from links eminating from other sites (not counting search engines):
Cartoon Orbit: The Complete Guide
Czone Central
Buzzcomix
Megatokyo
RubberSuit Studios Myspace
Adult Swim
Webcomics List
Hill TV
The Angry Piper
Comixpedia.org

Malach's Quote of the Day.
When this girl at the art museum asked me whom I liked better, Monet or Manet, I said, "I like mayonnaise." She just stared at me, so I said it again, louder. Then she left. I guess she went to try to find some mayonnaise for me. - Jack Handey. (BTW Malach is more of a Manet fan.

I am Malach, and I like internet statistics!

6 comments:

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Damn your stats! Damn them in their evil ways!

I am making a new political party called the Statzis

Statzis huh?
What kind of qualifications to be a member of that party?

We have an election coming up here pretty quick.

Maybe I can still submit a new party nomination.........

Anonymous said...

No real news this time?

My life is real news!

Anonymous said...

^ lol