KEVIN THE GREAT NUMBER ONE BUCKO!

1.15.2006

I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!
I am being stalked by the "Kevin the Great" a member of the CZC Forums. Mr. the Great feels I spend entire too much time on the computer doing stuff no one ever sees, like comics about Jesus and stuff. He also feels I am forsaking the real world. We buckos, I have seen the light. So I won't any longer be hurting my wife and kids by ignoring them for the computer, I have decided to kill them as the only get in the way of my computer time.

And since I am the only one who ever sees this stuff, I put up some new fan art on the fan art page. I made a pic of Mr. Rubbersuitman!

Dr. Murk always says the right things.
Murk has a bit of an essay on the Pats loss. Good reading.

The Colts game.
It is nice to see, that Peyton Manning is still the modern era's Dan Marino, and I love the Manning face he gives when he loses these big games. As for the Steeler, Cowher should be fired for the crap he pulled with 1:03 left. ASSHOLE, take a knee. As for the Vanderjerk miss, it could not happen to a better guy. Besides another Pats Superbowl, that was the best thing I could have seen. He's another guy I like to cold clock.

Jesus and Anne Rice.
Ma gave me the Anne Rice Jesus Book today, which I will read. It will be interesing to see: if she only used the gospels, or some of the gnostic text also, and when Jesus becomes a Vampire. I am not really an Anne Rice fan, but I will give it a shot, just as soon as I finish Messianic Legacy.

You are Listening too . . .
More Jeff Buckely, Grace off the album of the same name. Again, Buckley put modern singer songwriters to shame (except perhaps Lauren Hill). Listen up, and dump Dave Matthews, John Mayer, and whomever else the record industry pushes down your throat.

Malach's Quote of the Day
That's where I saw the Leprchaun. He tells me to burn things! - Ralph Wiggum

I am Malach, and I am telling you to burn things!

8 comments:

FIRST!

I picked up that CD yesterday at the library. I was perusing for some Tribal drumming when I found it so I picked it up. You're right, it's DAMN good.

Ann Rice on Jesus. Hmmm....(did Jesus save her home in New Orleans?) Will you be giving us the Piper's Pit version of the book once you've finished it? I'm curious to know what you think on it.

Sooo...did the Colts lose? I saw 30 seconds of it and then it was back to more kiddie toons....YIPPY!

Don't kill Mrs. Malach and the kids. They're too cute. Just give them to me. I could use some house slaves here. Thanks! =)

Anonymous said...

Messianic Legacy? wow I am reading "Pigs in the Parlor"

Yes, I will give it a bit of a review.

Yes, I will give it a bit of a review.

Yes, I will give it a bit of a review.

Anonymous said...

wow, broncos are gping to eat the
steelers.

Bite me Aunt Ginny!

I look forward to a review of this Anne Rice book too.

So someone is an authority on your time management huh?

Hope he's not on the payroll