To beat the Man . .

1.02.2006

You must infiltrate the man.
That right buckos, you heard it hear first, Malach has a myspace account (or has had one for a while now). Malach has decided to use it as a Billboard, so if you want Malach to add something to his billboard, contact him. You can find Malach's myspace here, if you want to be friends, just go about the usual business. Malach will put ANYONE on his friends list, as it just give more hits to RubberSuit Studios.

Good job buckos!
The Hill TV mission for December went better than I thought they would. Check em out. Oh and s4xton makes love to goats.

Bump those Webcomic buttons, new year!

Heroscape.
Well Malach playtested it yesterday. Pretty cool. If you like Warhammer, but hate the expense, and like Axia and Allies, but wish for a bit more, try Heroscape. The best way I can describe is a mix of A&A and Warhammer, in between the two. LOTS OF FUN. Murk and I are going to do an expert playtest on Wed.

Malach's Quote of the Day.
Joey, do you like movies about gladiators? - Capt. Oveur, Airplane

I am Malach and I like movies about gladiators!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was that it? lol

Dude, I'm NOT linkin' up to ya on MYSPACE. Fuggetaboudit!

And uhmmm....secret confession...

I LOVE KITTY KITTY DOG BLOG!!!!

I'll link up to ya Malach....as soon as I get something up there myself.

There is a guy at work who keeps telling us he has to go home early because is cat is having puppies, or his dog is having kittens.

Coincidence?

Andy T. Nguyen said...

............Boobies. Figure that out on your own.

I what it bendaho?