T-REX F'n Mountain.

11.06.2005


In the spirit of all the sloggers who will now invade my blog.
My son got the best toy ever at his Bday today. T-REX MOUNTAIN! I can't stop playing with the frackin' thing. Go buy it now. I eats cave men. YEEHAA! And read the interesting story on the box, how the Predator dinos and caveman, are destroying their world and the Envirdinos are trying to stop them so man and dino can live in peace!

I am off the Pats game tomorrow night.
You jealous?

Nice job buckos!
Our Alexa rank is down to 100,414, just over the 100K mark. This is pretty amazing, some of the sites we out rank: Get Your War On!, 81/2 by Eleven, Comixpedia. org, Webcomiclist, Comic Alert, The Webcomiclist, etc., etc Nice work, keep it up. I should hacve the new Wraith done by the middle of the week, then we will have a Stool Sample Webcomics debut . . . It will knock you sock off.

Malach's Quote of the Day!
Excuse you T-Rex Mountain - My ultra cute (yes she gets her looks from Mrs. RubberSuitman) 2 year old daughter, talking to T-Rex Mountain, after he ate a caveman and burped.

I am Malach, and I made the Dinosaurs extinct!

0 comments: