ALITO!!!!

11.01.2005

Stardate 11.1.05 . . .
We are here in the SCJ System and have encoutered this disturbing data file of System Judge Alito. I think we will turn back to a more liberal system. My God, I need to scream.

Unfortunately our Dubya based propulsion systems have broken down once again and we are stuck . . . I think I will send the ensign down to the uncharted planet of Miers . . . .

Wal-Mart, the Pusher.
Wal-Mart is like a drug pusher is it not . . . They give a little only to get you needing them to live. HEIL WAL-MART!

Woody Allen.
Is a bit of a strange cupcake . . but hey, he could be Roman Polanski.

HEIL WIKIPEDIA!
It is time to start a major offensive against this Nazi beast.

Another indication that Malach is Mentally Ill.
Too funny, perhaps she can borrow one of Jacko's noses.

Can you guys just leave it be.
These articles piss me off. No idea about stroke recovery, just spewing his uneducated opinion. Hey asshole, there is a HUGE difference between Bruschi and Reggie Lewis. Lewis was told never to play basketball again by all of the Doctor's he saw and then found one who told him he could play. You call your self a "journalist".

This will the the greatest thing to hit the TV airwaves in a LONG time.
You need to watch the Boondocks. Funny comic strip ever. It is family guy, only with intelligence, more of a political conscience, and black. You will watch, or you will have you name written on mind bullets.

Malach's Quote of the Day.
All I know is I'm not a Marxist. - Karl Marx

I am Malach and I am not a Communist

3 comments:

Hey bookmark my anus while you at it.

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Like the Boondocks. But Mike Lazzo is the devil.

It seems that they are going to let the Boondocks get away with a lot, even though they cut a Rosa Parks joke in the first episode.

Yes Lazzo has turned into just another TV exec.