A pic of the Angry Piper

11.25.2005

Revenge.
Since the Piper revealed that I looked like Heat Miser in last night blog, I will show you what he looks like.



































Ta Da. I must say, Piper definitely has that nose.

Podcast.
Just finished recording the next Murk And Malach Show at the palatial estate of Dr. Murk. And coincidence upon coincidence, the Angry Piper was our cohost. This shiite came out funny, should be posted next weekend.

You are listening too. . .
Leave you Behind, off the album, All Hands on the Bad One, by Sleater-Kinney. S-K, is a huge favorite and a must have for those of you into garage rock style, deep lyric bands. They are the next generation of Sonic Youth, the Replacements, Patti Smith, and have a little of that Rrriot Grrrl sensibilty. If you are a chick, and don't have anything by them, do yourself a favor and listen to some real female rock music. If you love good music, by any of their albums and you won't be dissappointed.

JesusMan!
I have 8 of the 10 panels done, I just haven't had much time to finish it. Hopefully done by Sunday, is not Monday.

Malach's Quote of the Day.
Oh Shit it is 11:58PM - Malach.

I am Malach and I am always on time!

9 comments:

I'M FIRST!! :P

I'm sorry....I'm not digging Sleater-Kinney. The Donnas sound better....well....vocally anyway. SHUT UP! I don't even like The Donnas!!!! When I think real chicks...I think of garage junk, I think of such bytches as L7. Kim uhm...deel...beel...whatever....she's good too.

I'm shutting up now cause I just heard that last nail hit the coffin.

I could load something a bit crunchier by S-K

Anonymous said...

Whatever picture you tried to insult me with didn't load, loser.

Christ, I have a hangover.

That would be the snow miser, hook nose

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Misers are evil.........well not as evil as the dog.

Or the pope

Load something crunchier. Gimme' sumfin wiff some substance, bytch! Oops....did I type that out loud?

I got a pic of the pope...he does look evil.....sort of a cross between the dirty ole man next door and dumbo. But I hear he can still do miracles so that's a plus, right?

Ok Bizzatch, I loaded up a new S-K song.

Anonymous said...

i have enjoyed reading thank for sharing your story Greeting.