Alexa rankings.

11.20.2005

Moving on down buckos.
Well our Alexa Ranking is now down to 67,147 another jump down of about 7K. This puts us closer to a number of very popular webcomics, and should hopefully get us more traffic.

RubberSuit Radio.
You may notice a new feature to this blog . . . "you are listening to:". By this I hope to highlight some lesser known music for the buckos, provide you a way to purchase it, and maybe make this site a little more cash. I am planning on changing the song here every 2 - 3 days. I am also looking into, with Hill-TV, the possiblity of doing live internet radio.

So you are listening to . . .
Magnet's Coil, by Sebadoh, off the album Bakesale. Sebadoh is a seminally popular band from Western MA. It is one of Lou Barlow's many projects (including Folk Implosion, and early and later Dinosaur Jr.). Sebadoh is a nasty mix of crunchy guitar licks, sublime and surreal lyrics, and "alternative" rock. They have been around since the early 90's. Check 'em out.

More Schwag!
I have loaded up some more stuff on our schwag page. If you want to support us, use them to link, for avatars, for IM icons, etc. It is there for the buckos, so use it like birth control.

Happy Anniversary Elektra.
I love you more than anything in the entire world. Best 10 years of my life. It is actually tomorrow, but this blog will still be up when it hits midnight.

Malach's Quote of the Day.
It's so beneficial for me to be away from those children in junior high and to be with people of my own mature growth. I'm looking forward to the intellectual stimulation. Nice meeting you boys. Bye. - Marcia Brady.

I am Malach, and I am a cockneye whore!

0 comments: