Gorilla Radio

11.12.2005

Latest Podcast.
Is now up is both mp3 and Real Media versions. Murk got a new modem so his PC is working dandy. The Podcast can be founde here. It is the 11/11 podcast, and the one from 10/10 is also there (see the pattern). This one is a bit more mature than the last somewhere between PG13 and R. We interview Dick Cheney and Mr. Tooserious is or in studio guest. Funny stuff on this one.

If you would like to advertise on our next podcast, please either contact me or the boss. Our rates are very reasonable, and we can give your further information from there.

Other shtuff.
The next chapter of ReInventing Webcomics should be published tomorrow. It is a very interesting read, and I will post when it is up in the usual places. JesusMan! is on a little hiatus, as I am waiting for the script from Hex and the crew. Next week I will be debuting or latest webcomic by none other than Mr. Rubbersuitman. He is being very secretive about the title and contents, but I do know this. For those of you who have followed Stool Sample Comics from the early days will remember this beloved character. I have also been informed this will be a Mature comic, with plenty of violence, profanity, and sex, so hide the kids. I have seen some of the early sketches and I am shocked and speechless.

The Buckos Map is slowly building up, keep it going. The a few names I do not recognize on it.

Malach's Quote of the Day:
A lot of people are afraid to fly. - Wyclef Jean

I am Malach and I am not afraid to fly.

3 comments:

Nice how you splog bitches are gonna spam the blog that is advertising the podcast that rips you guys a new one.

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Malach is all ornery!

I'm a cowboy . . .
On steel horse I ride . . .