SNEEZE AND PEE

11.23.2005

Updating you with the workings of Stool Sample Webcomics.
I am about 50% done with JesusMan! the next. It should be done by the end of the week end at the latest. This page has a nice little twist, in fact the full episode is quite twistastic.

I have begun blocking out the next page of The Wraith and that should be done by next weekend. As for Fat Bug? Still waiting for the art.

Our new Forum is going wonderfully. TOYI YOU NEED TO RE REGISTER! While still small, tis a fun crowd, with even Just Me chiming in. Addtionally, the forum itself had like 400 visits, and our site hits jumped up to 11,000 hits last night.

Murk and I will be recording our next podcast the day after Turkey Day. And check out the ad for it at Hill TV. Our special guest interview, we booked yesterday . . . that nut bag Tom Cruise. Oh yeah Tommy Baby, work the Scientology Sex Voodoo on me babay!

You are listening to . . .
The Flutes of Chi, off the album White Pepper, by Ween. Ween is so freakin' good. The are the Beatles of the last 10 years. You might be familiar with the seminal hit Push the Daisies. You need to check out there stuff. AMAZING. They are hard to catagorize, it be definitely art rock. Do yourself a favor, and at least pick up White Pepper on of the top 50 Albums of all time.

Them CRAZEE Norwegians . . .
Don't you like the Tom Cruise armpit hair?

In Soviet Russia . .
A Mother Russia, come back to us, you are much more fun the Al Queida.

Wait until the try to buy me out.
I'll say, leave the bucket of gold under the street lamp.

BIG MAN!
There is actual professional video gaming?

Mt. Saint Helens.
You dissappointed me yet again!

T - O, TO, TO, TO, T-O, T-O!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CNN Apologizes for it "Mistake".
C'mon guys, you ain't fooling no one.

Those nutty Muslims.
Hey, she did not tell you about the drunken, pork eating, sex party, I filmed last week. Gonna put it up soon.

AHH, the State of Massachusetts . .
Giving the big ole middle figure to the conservative right like we always do. Hey DUBYA ADMIN, here's mine. YANKEES SUCK!











Malach's Quote of Day!
You know, Arthur, it's really been quite a day. On the outside, oh, sure, we were pursued by Swiss Industrial Spies, trapped in the belly of a whale. But what really pursued us? Where were we really trapped? C'mon, Arthur. Get meta with me. What pursued us were our own obsessions. I'm good, you're evil. I'm a superhero, you're a sidekick. I'm a woman, you're a man. What does it all mean? Nothing. And where were we all trapped? I'll tell you where, Arthur. In the belly of Love - Love, Chum, Love. - The Tick

I am Malach and I am trapped in the belly of love.

7 comments:

Christopher said...

The next chapter of THE STONE is up. It's fantastic. www.hill-tv.com/stone.htm

If you haven't read the prologue and chapter one, please do so... right fucking now!

I agree very good fiction or is it fiction?

Anonymous said...

Well, no words this time lol

Did you register?

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Is it wrong to call those Scientologist nuts? You know, being found by a sci-fi writer and all.

Yeah go after the buddhists instead!

Anonymous said...

did I register? well yes I did, I just haven't had the time to go over it...

Oh I hate Tom Cruise, no short please..