Congratulations Enigma Zero.

11.04.2005

So was it a boy or a girl?
Psuedo Bucko, Enigma Zero had his first child today. Welcome to the club. Now that you are a daddy, life seems a bit different no? Have fun, get some sleep, and practice those diapers.

Wow, this guy needs to take a vacation.
Nice to see that the Code of Hanurabi is alive and well there in Nevada!

I was a bit surprised not to see any New England states on this list.
Then I remembered it was moose. "Hundreds of Collisions"

I am sorry Mike Love.
But Brian Wilson is the Beach Boys.
I know so many people who think they can do it alone
They isolate their heads and stay in their safety zone
But what can you tell them
What can you say that wont make them defensive
Hang on to your ego
Hang on but I know that you’re gonna lose the fight.T
hey come on like theyre peaceful but inside theyre so uptight
They chip through the day and waste all their thoughts at night
But how can I say it
How can I come on when I know I’m guilty
Hang on to your ego
Hang on because I know that you’re gonna lose the fight
And how can I say it
How can I come on when I know I’m guilty
Hang on to your ego
Hang on
Hang on but I know that you’re gonna lose the fight

Well now, it seem Pierre Plantard was right.
Make way for the Morivigian Kings!

C'mon guy . . . The BotMaster . .
You tech nerds need better nicknames.

Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Fire!
If history has taught us anything . . . it is don't believe them Germans.

You Ruskies are pitiful with out your Communism.
Why don't they just make up holidays round here?

You think he could invest some of that cash in, oh I don't know:
Scriptwriting? Directing?

T-O, T-O, T-O, T-O . .
At this point, does anyone really want this cancer on their team. Hey TO, you called Jeff Garcia gay, what are you gonna do with Favre.

Theo to the Brockton Roxs?
Hey Brockton is closer to here than Boston.

OK, where's the joke?
Maybe Ms. Rice can write some crappy books about Jesus?

Government Grants!
For Plasma Screen TVs!

Yuck!
Man that Copernicus was one ugly mofo!

Yeah throw us a bone . .
Then burn the gays at the stake.

Malach's Quote of the Day!
Art produces ugly things which frequently become more beautiful with time. Fashion, on the other hand, produces beautiful things which always become ugly with time. - Jean Cocteau.

I am Malach, the one who should not be named.

2 comments:

You are the reason one of the reasons I am dumping blogger. Who give a shit about Georgia anyway?

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Ah Jesus. The only guy I can think of being a Jewish Asian carpenter who do magic tricks.