FATBUG = SUCCESS!?!

11.17.2005

Wow.
Fat Bug had 42 unique visitors since it was loaded last night around 7PM and my stats for the day ended at 12AM. Not bad. I also published a Comixpedia article of FB, for the masses. You can find it here. To compare, I had about 150 unique visitors yesterday. FB also got his first request for destruction . . . JustMe's blog, which might be accomplished along with MegaTokyo in one fell swoop.

In addtion, our alexa ranking has dropped another 10,000 points to 74,083. NICE! Helping Mr. Rubbersuitman with Fat Bug, and the latest webcomic from JesusMan! and The Wraith have got me thinking. I very much enjoyed doing the "infinite canvas" style, and after looking at a few webcomic, I have decided that both my webcomics are going to continue, not nessecarily in infinite canvas, but in long form style. This means they might only update every 3 or 4 weeks (at least until I am doing this full time), but I feel the product will be vastly superior. More on this in a future essay of ReInventing Webcomics.

Hill TV.
I am liking the new layout.

Google Base.
There is a lot of buzz about Google Base. Well let me be the first to say, I am a slave to google. I have used it, I like it, this could be big from Google, and their freakin' shares are at $400 a piece, yikes.

Hrmph.
Where's the Malachsaurus?

Imagine this.
RubberSuit Studios, MA

Run Chico Run!
Man, I wonder is these shoes will help me take over the world.

Jewish Ebonics?
Oi, forschnitzle ma putzizlle.

Is this the same Matthew McConaughey . .
that was found high and naked in the woods with a buch of guys, playing the bongos? Wow, that is SEXY!

Instant Messaging
Is the tool of the devil . . . except for Skype.

Malach's Quote of the Day.
At last, war has made me into a man. Whee! - Fry, Futurama

I Malach and I am a ripe ole' bastard!

3 comments:

Andy T. Nguyen said...

The end is coming soon.

Christopher said...

For you, maybe... for us, it is just the beginning. :)

The End of the World? When did Palmer become a doom and gloom evangelical?