Happy Thanksgiving

11.24.2005

I hate Turkey.
Happy Turkey Day to all the buckos out there, and anyone else who happens upon this blog. I was gonna get all melodramatic and sappy, but personally, I am not a fan of the holiday. Addtionally, Turkey is one of the worst meat ever created, except for ham.

Now Xmas on the other hand . .
I love. As of Dec 1, You are now listening to will change to 1 Xmas tune per day.

Ban the Detriot Lions from the Thanksgiving Game.
Does anyone outside of Michigan care to see the Lions get their asses handed to them every Thanksgiving. Protest I say!

Malach's Quote of the Day.
You touched my hand, Chuck, you sly dog. - Peppermint Patty, A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving

I am Malach, and I could be the Heat Miser

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. The likeness is uncanny.

Yeah, and you look like the snow miser.

Anonymous said...

^ You hate turkey, you never know, a turkey can save your life! lol

I would refused to be saved.

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Oh no, the heat miser! Must get VOLTRON!

Anonymous said...

I don't care for turkey either. but It brings my family together.

December 1 is my birthday!! December 1 is my birthday!
December 1 is my birthday!!

Can you play Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies for me that day???

I am going to post a lot of less popular Xmas music, but perhaps.