Everyone loves free stuff!

11.19.2005

Check out my Schwag!
Stool Sample Webcomics has a new Schwag page of free stuff. Feel free to use these banners and avatars as you wish, our only request is that save the image to you hard drive, and don't hotlink them to save me some bandwidth. Also it would be nice if you can link the images back to the respective comics. You may also make avatars and such out of the comics on this site on your own, again, just give the proper credit and links. There are more banners and avatars to come, and when I get around to it, some desktop themes.

To the members of Stool Sample Webcomics family, if you would like to send me banners, or stuff like that, I will put them up on that page.

Shop!
I am almost completed the first Stool Sample Webcomic Vol 1 Collection. It should be published before Xmas, and you will be able to purchase it here, at Lulu, and Amazon. I am also thinking about selling some of the original art from the comics both framed and unframed. So stay tuned to our shop.

Update.
I am about 25% completed with the latest JesusMan! and should have that up sometime around Thanksgiving, The Wraith possibly the next week, and if I get Mr. Rubbersuitman's pen and inks soon, Fat Bug, first week of December. Seriously if anyone wants to finance these webcomics, I would be more than willing to do this full time, and have them up much faster. If I can acquire a laptop, I will be able to to the digital renderings just about anywhere. Seriously though, I would love to make this a full time job, and pay the other creators a little something in addtion.

The Murk and Malach Radio Show will resume fairy soon, I will talk to Murk about it tonight. We might put it off until December, as we have a whole Xmas special planned.

Hex swears to me he has a few more New West comics in the can, but forgets to send them.

There will probably be another 4 or so pages of Star Crossed Lovers also loaded up. Because that was completed years ago, It is easy for me to get it up during lulls. All told when finished, it might have around 40 pages.

SHHHHH. My anniversary is on Monday (7 years).
Got something nice for the wife. I tell you about it later.

Malach's Quote or the Day.
Here is a Muppet News Flash. An international spy ring is trying to sneak ridiculous stories into the news... In other news, a black and yellow striped mackerel was elected king this morning. - the Muppert Newsman.

I am Malach, and I love tacos.

0 comments: