Malach is a giving god.

11.26.2005

At the Request of a Buckarino.
Malach has loaded a crunchier Sleater-Kinney song. This is song is Youth Decay, also off of All Hands on the Bad One. Happy?

JesusMan! . . .
is super close to being done, and I will give you once again a quick sneak of a panel form it. This panel is a bit special and it guest star none other than Injustice Clown. So here goes. No plot clues about what the hell is going on though, just because. Sexy, no?

Oh Xmas tree . .
The Xmas decorations are almost completely up. I will photo the suckers and post the image tomorrow.

Don't forget.
Dec 1, all Xmas music all the time on Dropping My Daily Stool Sample.

If you cannot tell, I LOVE XMAS!

Malach's quote of the day.
Now don't any of you worry your heads about Santa, Mrs. Claus will have him plenty fattened up before Christmas eve. It's always the same story. - Sam the Snowman, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

I am Malach, and I am in the gift giving mood.

15 comments:

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Santa Clause is going to gun me down.

Who is Santa Clause? Is he related to Santa Claws?

Andy T. Nguyen said...

...Santa Claus, Saint Nick, Kris Kringle, Santabot, whatever you may call him.

S-K have about 15 albums

Yeah I exaggerate. BTW, New JesusMan! tommorow, finishing up now

Anonymous said...

That hurt my ears! Shall I sue you for that?

BLA X mas/ Christmas etc etc is all just a foolish play of the evil shopping Satan lol... Take this Satan * Toyi uses her favorite smile located in Malach's old board....

Santa, Satan? Simliar lettering. Of course we could get into the old debate about Dec 25th being a pagan holiday that was absorbed by the Catholic church during one of it's many "coversion" plans.

December 21st is the Pagan holiday of Yule. For others the celebration is on the winter equinox...which tends to land on the 21st. And if you believe that Catholics absorbed the Pagan holidays, I'll send you a new shiney penny.

Hey....this does sound much better, Mal. Much crunchier...much more femme angst! =) Yes I'm happy now. Thank you! We love you, man!

In 350 AD the Church made Xmas, to compete with the Roman and Persian High Holidays, which were both of the 25th. There is a lot of History as far back as the Babylonians, regarding the last week of December, 1st week of January.

Anonymous said...

lol well Malach, I really have no debate, if Chatolic did fine is pagan did is find too, but everything just ends in shopping bags...

I am not a fan of marked days because they are a fake, anyday anytime you can have the initiative to gift something, lets bring the surprise factor that is more interesting, but gift just because everybody does, is complitely superficial lol

I don't hate it I just don't feel like is natural....

Your loss

Anonymous said...

Malach you see it as a loss only because you put a value on it.

That means nothing to me.

Anonymous said...

because how can you see something as a loss if it was never yours?

Just and expression.

Anonymous said...

Oh man, that is the bad thing about not being english my 1st language, I can't get more than the translation!