RIP Eddie Guerrero

11.14.2005

LATEEENO HEAT!!!
Pro Wrestler Eddie Guerrero passed away yesterday. May his soul rest in peace.

I am an on and off wrestling fan. I go a few years watch it religiously, and then get bored, and don't watch (besides an occasional glance). For the past 5 years I have been the later.

During this time, I still sought knowledge about 2 wrestlers: Kurt Angle, and Eddie Guerrero. Eddie has always been a favorite of mine. Very athletic, high flying, but with this ability to make one laugh and hate his guts at the same time, Eddie was the Latin Ric Flair. You will be missed.

My wife don't think so Mr. Tooserious.
I made this pic just for you, and I can see the similarities. Same genetic stock perhaps? I imagine if the were dating the paparazzi would label them . . .

ChukaCon.

ChukaCon,

ChukaConn, ChukaCon,
Let me rock you, ChukaCon
Let me rock you, that’s all I wanna do
ChukaCon, let me rock you,
Let me rock you, ChUkaCon
Let me rock you, let me feel for you
ChukaConn let me tell you what I wanna do
Do you feel for me, the way I feel for you?
ChukaCon let me tell you what I wanna do
I wanna love you, wanna hug you, wanna squeeze you too
Let me take you in my arms
Let me fill you with my charms, Chuka
’cause you know that I’m the one to keep you warmChuka,
I’ll make you more than just a physical dream
I wanna rock you, ChukaBaby, cause you make me wanna scream!

Melle Mel ain't got nothing on me.

Quick updates.
There is a new Necromancer Ned. Ned 11 uploaded. The latest chapter in ReInventing Webcomics is also up. Our Buckos Map keeps growing, slowly, and there are now a few buckos I don't recognize. Remember, even if you just follow the blog, or the podcast, tell us who you are! The newest webcomic is about 50% complete according to it's creator and hopefully should be loaded up by the weekend . . . I might give you guys a quick preview as it comes closer.

Stupid, stupid, stupid . .
And of course the little ditty has been stuck in my head all day long.

What is this Kindergarten?
I support Capital Punishment for Idiots.

Cooooool.
The scary part is that fossils only form under certain conditions, and we probably have only found 15% of prehistoric species.

ALITO!

Hey Georgia . .
Forget, look who am I trying to talk to here, the average IQ of the state is something like 82. YEEHHHAA!

Hey New Hampshire.
When you don't have a state income tax, or sales tax, this is what you get. LIVE FREE OR DIE!

OK, who the fug is B-5?
I detest teen girls . .

Y'all best be watching Boondocks

Malach's Quote of the Day.
Some people say that I must be a terrible person, but it’s not true. I have the heart of a young boy in a jar on my desk - Stephen King

I am Malach and I am LATEEENO HEEEAAT!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

CipherTrust Launches Anti-Leak Security Appliance
CipherTrust on Monday unveiled a gateway security appliance designed to help enterprises stem unauthorized data leaks inside the organization.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to quality assurance highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like quality assurance highway construction!

OK scrotume suckers

Andy T. Nguyen said...

I now must take my chainsaw and start killing those who support Alito.........

I also forgot, that I got the JesusMan! script from Hex. . . one word . . AWESOME

Anonymous said...

Stupid stupid stupid, that is the cheat of "Freedom of speach" at the end you can't say anything.

Well, there is freedom of speech, and conforming to what is unhurtful speech

Anonymous said...

lol well sorry I meant that you can say it.. but always there will be somebody to take offence for what you never meant.

Yes, but there are certain circumstances:

You don't sing slave songs at a public school, not would you sing pro nazi anthems .. . it is totally in your right to do so, but you are now pushing your beliefs on others.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that song was a slave song! O-o