Off to the Pats Game!

11.07.2005

Gonna find a way to nap at work tomorrow.
Pats game tonight, should be home by 2AM hopefully. According to the radio, they were lining up on RT 1 in Foxboro at 1PM and the lot does not open until 5PM.

When po' white trash becomes famous and rich.
This would be a good celebrity reality show.

Oh Yeah?
What do you call these press conferences?

Here they come,
Only to be knocked down by Hill-TV.

More Hill-TV cannon fodder . . .
Microsoft.

TO.
Suspened indefintely . . . I hear the Minnesota Sex Boat calling your name!

Anyone seen Boondocks!
FUNNY. Even with the excessive use of the N word.

Malach's Quote of the Day.
You think you're hot shit in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup! - The Monarch, The Venture Bros.

I am Malach and I am hot shit in a champagne glass!

2 comments:

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Oh Venture Brothers, where art thou?

Yeah I want me some new Episode MOFOLAZZO