Happy Anniversary Superstar!

11.21.2005

Happy Anniversary.
Though the good times and bad you have always been there. You support me through and through, unquestioningly. You have provided me with the two most beautiful gifts, our children, anyone has ever given to me. I would love to not have to be as busy as we are and just spend enternity in your arms.

I love you.

You are Listening to . . .
Fade Into You, off the Album So Tonight That I May See, by Mazzy Star. This was my wedding song, and it fits just as well as it did then. Mazzy Star is amazing, check them out. Hope Sandoval has the most amazing vocals . . . celestial, yet extremely sexy. Their music is this wonderful mix of eclectic rock.

Only one news story today.
Donate to your local food banks. I know it is tough, but every bit helps. Organize a food drive, donate some canned goods. I work for a non-profit that has a very large food pantry, our shelves are almost bare.

Malach's Quote of the Day.
For love is as strong as death.
I hear my Beloved. See how he comes
leaping on the mountains,
bounding over the hills.
My Beloved is like a gazelle,
like a young stag.
See where he stands behind our wall.
He looks in at the window,
he peers through the lattice.
My Beloved lifts up his voice, he says to me,
"Come then, my love,my lovely, come."
My dove, hiding in the clefts of the rock,
in the coverts of the cliff,
show me your face,
let me hear your voice;
for your voice is sweet
and your face is beautiful.
"My Beloved is mine and I am his.
He said to me:'Set me like a seal on your heart,
For love is strong as Death,
jealousy relentless as Sheol.
The flash of it is a flash of fir,
a flame of the Lord himself.'
Love no flood can quench,
no torrents down.
- SONG OF SONGS 2:8-10, 14, 16; 8:6-7

I am Malach, and I am he.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wedding song was Brad Paisley's "Little Moments." BUG is so white trash.

Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Malach. I'm sure she's more than you deserve!!!!

Christopher said...

Whoa! Quoting the BIBLE? You must really love her!

Thanks Buckos!

The Bible Quote twas one of our wedding readings.

*sniff sniff.....sniffles*
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

That is so damn beautiful!!!! *super-duper-pouty-puppy-face*

Congratulations to the both of you!!! Here is to many more wonderful and God blessed years together!!!

Uhhhhh...k.....dumb question from the technologically illiterate...how are you streaming music? Tell me how I can do this!!!


Please?

K...no more form the peanuit gallery...for now.

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary Mr. & Mrs. Malach!!
And.. what God united, men shall never sepatate

Anonymous said...

^Oh man , I messed up, well you get it...

The Angry Piper said...

If you love her so much why don't you MARRY her, you wuss?

Oh. Nevermind.

Just me. Took me a bit to figure out, but I loaded the tune onto my website, and then added this html to my blog:


I WILL SEND YOU THE HTML, BLOGGER WON'T LET ME POST IT.

So basically you need a place to load the song upto (I am sure blogger could do it, or host it somewhere) and then replace the src=line with the address of what ever you song's hosting address is.